DX » Community » Reviews » LP-E8 Compatible 7.4V 1200mAh Battery Pack for Canon 550D
Customer’s impression:
Works as expected Must have if you want to shoot for hours Really happy with these batteries! Very goog battery
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricombr on 12/19/2014

Pros: You can shoot for about 4 hours with this battery. Alittle bit less if using the built-in flash. I am using it in a Canon Rebel T5i and it fits perfectly. Cons: none Read more

Impression:Must have if you want to shoot for hours;

0 0 0

• posted byLiveonline on 11/09/2014

Pros: light weight batteries, you can shoot for about 4 hours with these batteries if you really use these a lot. I am using a Canon 700D and fit perfectly. Cons: none :) Bottom-line: Must have if you are planning on shooting a lot and dont have more than one battery. Read more

Impression:Really happy with these batteries!;

0 0 0

• posted byjrubrub on 08/25/2014

Pros: Cheap Cons: I was afraid of damaging the camera or something... but it's working good. Bottomline: I'm using it for my European Canon EOS 600D. The voltage differs 7.4 vs 7.2 but it seems ok... so far. Charging time and battery duration seems fine. Original battery seems a bit bigger so it doesn'... Read more

Impression:Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted byocmobar on 08/13/2014

Pros: Price. Cons: It isn't the orginal Canon battery, so the duration it's not the same. But it's very useful in order to have a second or third emergency battery, because the price is very good. Read more

Impression:Very goog battery ;

0 0 0

• posted bygrupoharco on 06/30/2014

You need a couple of this batteries if you want to get serious with the photo area. One is just not enough and having more than one is necessary if you are working for someone else's photoshoot. They look solid but i will really know how good it is after 5 or 6 months. I bought a non original battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjosh5k on 06/27/2014

Having used these batteries for 2 years now I can say outright that their lifetime is good. I've not seen any slowdowns so far and they provide almost as much usable charge as the original canon battery. They come with the plastic battery cover for safe transport. They do not have anything written on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjparts on 06/27/2014

Very good price good working time like my original one not lossing charge when not use Nothing for this price! Long delivery ( to france => 3 weeks ) So far so good, i see no difference between this one and my original one. So you can go for it! I use it with a canon EOS 600d. Some other cheap battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySashkins0 on 06/11/2014

Well it gives me an extra 2-3 hours of shooting and this is wonderfull for this price! so happy that I bought it!!! The battary fits perfectly for my Canon 600D and doesn't works worse after 50-100 recharges! Doesn't really have any, The price doesn't promising you high- quality product but it serves ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDRKTHUg on 06/10/2014

Works perfectly, even better than the canon ones! I could spend more time recording with this battery than any other kind. I wasn't pretty sure if it could work propplely but it did! This battery cames with an really useful and clever protection case, this makes my life easyli. I used to have issues ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatherinedally on 04/10/2014

Cheap second battery for the cannon eos camera. The battery holds its charge just as long as the oringinal cannon battery. Easily charge the battery and all connections line up nicely with the cannon charger. I charge overnight and it lasts for a days worth of shoots using with a cannon eos 550D. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections