DX » Community » Reviews » Canon LP-E8 Compatible 7.4V 1200mAh Battery Pack for Canon 550D
  • 5 star 89 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygrupoharco on 06/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You need a couple of this batteries if you want to get serious with the photo area. One is just not enough and having more than one is necessary if you are working for someone else's photoshoot. They look solid but i will really know how good it is after 5 or 6 months. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosh5k on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Having used these batteries for 2 years now I can say outright that their lifetime is good. I've not seen any slowdowns so far and they provide almost as much usable charge as the original canon battery. They come with the plastic battery cover for safe transp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySashkins0 on 06/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well it gives me an extra 2-3 hours of shooting and this is wonderfull for this price! so happy that I bought it!!! The battary fits perfectly for my Canon 600D and doesn't works worse after 50-100 recharges! Cons:Doesn't really have any, The price doesn't promising you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDRKTHUg on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly, even better than the canon ones! I could spend more time recording with this battery than any other kind. I wasn't pretty sure if it could work propplely but it did! This battery cames with an really useful and clever protection case, this mak... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatherinedally on 04/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap second battery for the cannon eos camera. The battery holds its charge just as long as the oringinal cannon battery. Easily charge the battery and all connections line up nicely with the cannon charger. I charge overnight and it lasts for a days worth of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmejco on 04/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price Cons:High/Low capacity OtherThoughts:I bought one of these batteries about 2 years ago for my EOS 550D. I was able to capture about 450 pictures on one charge, comparable to the original Canon battery. I bought the same battery about a month ago (I... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygecegezen on 12/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just cheap. Nothing more. Cons:* Weighs 39 grams. Original canon battery weighs 52 grams. Weight always gives correct idea to compare the capacity of a battery of the same type. * Original canon battery has 1120mAh of rated capacity. This one is rated as 1200mAh... Read more

• posted bysreetk on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent buy for the price, considering it almost doubles up my battery power while using with my BG-E8 Vertical External Battery Grip for Canon EOS 550D. It is a cheap 1200mah battery. Comes with a plastic cover in a cardboard box. Cons:No big cons so far. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyeyem on 11/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very good battery for the Canon 600D. It is loaded with original charger and has not given any problems. Shipping is very good, with a plastic sleeve to protect it. Cons:I do not know if I will have lifetime problems in the near future, but for now is... Read more

Canon Battery 1 Canon Battery 2 Canon Battery 3
    0 0
  • posted byklaasman on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* It works with EOS 700D. * Comes with yellow case, like the original. * EOS 700D detects battery correctly and displays full charge. Will need to use it more to determine if it determines the correct discharge level. * Cons:* Feels lighter than the original. *... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections