DX » Community » Reviews » Samsung BP70A Compatible 3.7V 740mAh Battery Pack for Samsung E365/E370/EX65/EX70
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybiollante07 on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this battery as a back-up for the one that came with my Samsung MV800 Camera. The original battery would always run dry with a couple of hours of use, and I would be without a camera before the day is out. I was sceptical at first when I ordered it, but the bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaprinod on 11/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Perfect replacement, or backup for the original battery -BP70 compatible with many cameras. -great for using your camera for a long time. Cons:-It possible has a lower autonomy. OtherThoughts:You should buy 2 or more, you will not regret. and maybe a charger... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenryfabricio on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its don't work as an original 740mAh battery. An original Samsung battery can be used to record a minimum of 4GB HD video, using this battery I can record only 1,5GB HD video. Cons:Its don't work as an original 740mAh battery. An original Samsung battery can b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysunchi on 11/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works with my Samsung wp10 Powerful as original BP70 fits perfect Fast charging wind camera If use power save in wp10 i can capture up to two hour HD 1280*720 video using this battery ! if use two same battery its possible to cupture four hour of HD video so... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections