DX » Community » Reviews » Eyewear Style Eye Glasses 1.5/2.5/3.5 Magnifier with LED Light (3*1130 Batteries)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySierra81 on 06/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-The 1.5x magnifying piece allows you to perform detailed work like 2mm stone setting and even 1mm stone setting. -Lightweight -You can easily wear them over prescription glasses. I wear them between my forehead and my eyeglasses. -The LED light is strong and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahuillet on 04/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like having a real glasses frame, this is more practical than other magnifying glasses that you have to hold. Cons:You have to hold the object way too close to your eyes for this item to be useful for soldering. The integrated light isn't very powerful. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySierra81 on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm using these for jewelry making (drilling, setting tiny stones, etc). The focal distance is short, so I could rely only on the 1.5x magnification, but it works great and helps me finish my projects. Now I plan to get the model with 20x magnification soon. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybacklash187 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good selection of lenses supplied with frames. LED's very useful for intricate work. Metal frames sturdy and good build quality Cons:Where the lenses attach to the frame wears away after a while, and the lenses have a tendancy to fall off. LED could be a bit b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserra67 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, easy to use, good quality material, lenses unscratched and well packed. It has 3 types of lenses with magnification 1.5x - 2.5x and 3.5X, which facilitate visual range d small objects. The light at the top of the lens has good brightness and enhanc... Read more

Closed Box Open box Lens and glass Light on Light on On the table On the table 2
    0 0
  • posted byenriquecebolla on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:you can use without having too many problems with the optical approach, Cons:intermediate increases are not needed, the expansion is so small it can not be used because it is better not to use anything to mount anchors are pretty bad, if you try to lift or mov... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonCam on 09/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fits over prescription glasses (wire frames) High quality optics Sturdy construction If used with sunlight or high-intensity lamp, LED not necessary. Cons:Fit of lens into holder could be problem, long term Excessive pressure on seating lens into clip could caus... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydbleagle0 on 11/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They work. The light shines where it is supposed to. The lenses are changed easily. The lense holder flips out of the way for clear viewing. Cons:The frames arrived bent. I was able to bend it back into the shape it needed to be to stay on the face, but I am afraid to b... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections