Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8959067 on 01/25/2015

Relación calidad precio excelente, a mi me funciona muy bien, precio perfecto.

Impression:Satisfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/16/2015

This battery is great, easy to use and is ideal for helicopters, only weak point is very little when last use, but the price is worth it.

Impression:Nice battery;

0 0 0

• posted byfuelflow on 12/19/2014

Pro: same connected as Walkera helicopters bigger capacity than original. (Little longer flight time) cheap Cons: Not found yet

Impression:Nice battery;

0 0 0

• posted bymnlrodrigues on 12/04/2014

Gostei muito do produto. Ele chegou em perfeitas condições muito bem embalado e protegido. Recomendo a compra. Parabéns pelo trabalho!

Impression:Satisfeito,Impressionado;

0 0 0

• posted byjrsikken on 08/19/2014

Looks exactly like in the picture. Well build. The wires are thick enough. The connector is good. This battery has a good capacity and high current. It makes flying my RC helicopter much easier than with the old battery. My helicopter is now also much more powerfull. If you accidently stored your... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytjrSF on 01/27/2014

Capacity seems to be good. I replaced the old battery of an RC-helicopter. It gives more power to the helicopter. The size is not too much bigger than that of a 450 mAh. Just a few millimeters longer Nothing really. If you have to change the connectors, you have to be careful not to short-circuit... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarkadd on 06/24/2013

Very nice and snug battery. small fit and working good. I used it for electronics projects to power them. It need to be charged once you get it, you can't use it out of the box . good for electronics projects seems to be the correct mAh. didn't test if with high C rate so can't tell It can be It... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMuhilisa on 12/24/2012

Good replacement battery, useful for DIY projects. Feels a bit on the cheap side, packaging of the item could be better. I bought the battery to replace the low capacity one on my Rechargeable 4-CH R/C Helicopter. While the replacement was quite simple the helicopter gets a bit too heavy with it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfalzuguir on 10/13/2012

A good construction battery, compatible with little-medium Helis. I've made the first charge and it got plenty charge. It seems to be a great value 1 cell battery with high capacity. It seems to be little heavier. The battery doesn't have the manufacturer identification, so It's difficult to get... Read more

3.7V 500mAh

0 0 0

• posted byjuniorari on 08/10/2012

Its a good battery. Actually I thought it could not install, but everything worked out. Nothing, its all right! Only one caveat, it is a little heavy, so I could not install on a model helicopter that I have, which uses small batteries. Still it's a good battery Suply my expectatives. Only one it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections