Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymnlrodrigues on 12/04/2014

Gostei muito do produto. Ele chegou em perfeitas condições muito bem embalado e protegido. Recomendo a compra. Parabéns pelo trabalho! Read more

Impression:Satisfeito,Impressionado;

0 0 0

• posted bytjrSF on 01/27/2014

Capacity seems to be good. I replaced the old battery of an RC-helicopter. It gives more power to the helicopter. The size is not too much bigger than that of a 450 mAh. Just a few millimeters longer Nothing really. If you have to change the connectors, you have to be careful not to short-circuit the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarkadd on 06/24/2013

Very nice and snug battery. small fit and working good. I used it for electronics projects to power them. It need to be charged once you get it, you can't use it out of the box . good for electronics projects seems to be the correct mAh. didn't test if with high C rate so can't tell It can be cheaper.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMuhilisa on 12/24/2012

Good replacement battery, useful for DIY projects. Feels a bit on the cheap side, packaging of the item could be better. I bought the battery to replace the low capacity one on my Rechargeable 4-CH R/C Helicopter. While the replacement was quite simple the helicopter gets a bit too heavy with it so I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfalzuguir on 10/13/2012

A good construction battery, compatible with little-medium Helis. I've made the first charge and it got plenty charge. It seems to be a great value 1 cell battery with high capacity. It seems to be little heavier. The battery doesn't have the manufacturer identification, so It's difficult to get more ... Read more

3.7V 500mAh

0 0 0

• posted byjuniorari on 08/10/2012

Its a good battery. Actually I thought it could not install, but everything worked out. Nothing, its all right! Only one caveat, it is a little heavy, so I could not install on a model helicopter that I have, which uses small batteries. Still it's a good battery Suply my expectatives. Only one caveat,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBaddbboy on 12/16/2011

I was looking a little battery for my little rc helicopter that gives it a little more autonomy, and this is the perfect one for it. I tried it and the battery autonomy is around 5-7 min longer that the original battery. It's a good battery for this price. The only problem is that you can't put it in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections