Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzoki008sb on 05/28/2014

Loud enough to hear it on rc plane from cca 100m away. It saved my bixler 2 once when I used damaged 3S LiPo. It was inside the fuselage and I heard it on time. It would be good to somehow disable connecting of connector in wrong way. But it is not so critical as it can't be damaged that way. Too loud when connecting to the battery. Suggestion for improvement:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarloskato on 04/23/2014

If you use 3S battery and needs a simple, small and light buzzer, it is a good choice of the market... Buzzer sound level is good... LED light brigthness is also good... If it came with protection plastic film will be better for Off Road cars when get weat and also avoid dust. But for on road cars and helicopters is good enougth... Good choice for low ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynirionx on 01/02/2014

It's easy to use. It works at the first time. It doesn't need anything else just plug&play! The sound is loud enough and 3 green leds indicating if there are enough battery and 3 red leds indicating if there are not enough battery. It comes with a protective translucent plastic covering the piece This is to help you to know when the battery's level ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypezo77 on 04/30/2013

This device is a small, and very lightweight alarm signal stuff (ideal for planes, helis). Indicate all of cells with separeted leds: one green for good voltage, one red for undervoltage - pro cell. Not adjustable level for switch on buzzer/lighter, but it fix 3.3V/cell - its good for save LiPo battery cells. I cannot tried with 1S, 2S LiPo batteries;... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitsonlyandy on 02/20/2013

Saves you from smashing a model to bits when the battery runs out, small and light weight, it has led's as well as a beeper. It measures and displays the status of each cell, Red LED's on one side and Green LED's on the other. Took a while before it started working for some reason, I thought it was faulty to start. Plug it into the battery charge socket,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheo44 on 02/14/2013

Very light and small, good for RC helicopter use. I use it for bicycle lighting system. So I don't drain the battery too much . Beep is very loud so you can hear it in traffic well. simple mounting . Beeps evry time when you plug it in . anoying Simple plastic shrink tube around . Plug from battery can be mounted in 2 ways, but only one way works . ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJensaH on 02/06/2013

Loud makes it possible to hear it far away on the quad. At the moment i got a not to good 3s lipo. So it feels safe to have it as a reminder when to land. Shows which cells that are low battery. Beeps really, really loud when you plug it in. Sometimes it's hard to see the leds Just heatshrinked casing on the pcb, so it's not weather proofed Hold a finger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLcNessie on 01/03/2013

Very loud and very easy to interpret. It's easy to turn the connector around, but the whole thing is protected against that. Although this hasn't happened yet, the soldered wires may poke through the shrink wrap after extensive use. I haven't seen that happen yet, though. Green means "the battery is fine" Red means "the battery is low&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimanantariksa on 11/15/2012

its small, sound loud, beep in first connect to Lipo, green led light show how many lipo cell in good or safe lipo voltage. I used this product with my 2s 7,4 volt lipo. Red led blinking first and when the voltage reach the tresshold, its sound Loud... beep one and beep frekwensi become high, its time to charge the Lipo. I use this product for my Rc ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrojanek on 08/28/2012

- more or less appropriate price - good quality - satisfying dimension and wight - can be used even for 2s, works fine - could be louder - can be easily connected with the wrong polarity Can be easily connected with the wrong polarity, so be carefully. Unlike some other similar utilities, this device monitors each cell LiPo battery individually. Reports ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections