DX » Community » Reviews » BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth for Motorcycle and Skiing Helmet (2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Espiritus on 01/11/2014

Pros: It's probably one of the cheapest intercom on the market. Lightweight, works for ~5 hours of riding. Voice quality is good and loud. Compatible with all my bluetooth gadgets. It appears to be compatible with similar looking models sold by DX so I could use them interchangeably. Cons: Not weatherproof - even in the light rain, water gets i... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by Dimitris56 on 11/18/2013

Pros: Very good construction, protected from hitings with rubber, with good price. The sound is very good, the microphone is crystal clear. The weight is low, so no discomfort in the helmet. Cons: The english manual is difficult up to impossible to understand. It seems that an automatic translation system from chinese to english was used. In th... Read more

4 0
  • posted by RenatoQuattrone on 04/17/2013

Pros: Had such a product, and bought this pair by DX, the delivery time was very good, and the cost of it is very low, because in Brazil it costs a lot more expensive, not only saved and got a great product. The cell phone conversations are crisp and easy to use, is very nitido the conversation between other users, passengers or pilots. Easy to... Read more

4 0
  • posted by roroprevo on 03/14/2013

Pros: 3 or more times cheaper than competitors good sound quality for intercom good battery life (ten 30 min trips a week are ok) pairs easily with android phone as an added bonus, you get a slight interference with traffic camera radars in france, which may come in handy :) Cons: Not really interesting to listen to music, flat sound Must be ca... Read more

5 0
  • posted by tomsomitom on 02/02/2013

Pros: Works as it should, just to connect them with each other then it's ready. also had one since before which is not bought at dx, looked almost identical, and it could also be connected. good sound from headphones Cons: nothing bad found. fulfills its purpose OtherThoughts: Is really good to have if you are out driving motorcycle, then you d... Read more

2 0
  • posted by CharlitoCZ on 01/11/2013

Pros: Cheap, great working, easy to use. Drived with it on summerholliday, more than 2.500km in 7 days at any conditions. Cons: Not really waterproof, but after drying its again working. OtherThoughts: After a few minutes it was installed and connected. Really a great item. Bottomline: What to say, just buy it. As I said, now Iam using it nearl... Read more

3 0
  • posted by den_p8 on 11/19/2012

Pros: Very cheap Really connects to 500 meters Comunication with partner better than expected on 120Km/h Long battery life (I've been using it for 6 hours and still power on) Cons: Not easy to install inside the helmet Poor audio quality for music purposes OtherThoughts: It will be perfect to have an alternative microphone for full face helmets... Read more

2 0
  • posted by ivojoseaug on 10/01/2011

Pros: The size and accessories. Intercom works perfectly Cons: Poor sound quality, but it is possible to adapt another headphone. Not that easy to install inside the helmet. BT function sometimes it can be heard to many noises from the data transfer. Sometimes it gets really silent, working perfectly when connected to a cell phone. But it shoul... Read more

4 0
  • posted by guyyy on 06/14/2011

Pros: the price is very good and if it works for a long period of time then it is the ultimate product for any biker Cons: it stped recharging after a week of use and will not recharge to allow more then 10 min of use at best i contact the DX for replacement but to no avail so far. the sound has some hissing noise and tzik tzik tzik at all time... Read more

5 1
  • posted by Rostitute on 04/29/2011

Pros: I loved this headset. When I got it I was so impressed by the sturdy feel of the build and the clarity of the communication. I easily fit it into my helmet without much problems and have been using it since then for communication and music and calls via bluetooth to my iPhone 4. Cons: There aren't many to speak of... One of the headsets w... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections