Customer’s impression:
Cheap product that works well
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• worth the price

posted by helzbane on 07/05/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

It works exactly as described. the range has been pretty phenomenal as I've tried it with my passenger walking off while having their helmet on. the sound is fairly clear considering i'm using the stock headset. since it uses an audio plug, you can always just substitute with your own instead if your prefer. This doesn't have to be for motorcycles, which is nice since i can use it for snowboarding. i use this regularly on my commute to hook up with my ipod touch AND cellphone at the same time! i listen to the music from the ipod and when a call comes in, the music stops and i pick up the call. after the call, it switches right back to music without touching a button! excellent battery life as well

Cons:

i wish the charging was a little more indicative of how much was left. i've used this for long periods of time but i wish there was a way to know how much was left. i also noticed that i had to connect the ipod, play music THEN connect the cellphone. if i do it the other way aruond, it will play the music from my phone only. not a totally big deal if you have all your music on your phone. although i'm not sure how that would work with an iphone

OtherThoughts:

totally worth the money. I noticed there is another version out recently here (don't know the SKU) but it looks like a slightly redone version of this. specs are the same though.

Bottomline:

i would almost say just get this as an intercom system! it works well, you just need a place to put the little piece.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections