Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great Device

posted by Rostitute on 04/29/2011
    5 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I loved this headset. When I got it I was so impressed by the sturdy feel of the build and the clarity of the communication.

I easily fit it into my helmet without much problems and have been using it since then for communication and music and calls via bluetooth to my iPhone 4.

Cons:

There aren't many to speak of... One of the headsets was completely perfect and had no problems.

One of the other ones had no solder in one of the ear pieces and the wire just came straight out. My friend has been using it without it until he can solder it back together at work and he says even with one the sound is clear.

Music quality is not as good as it would be if you were using in ear earphones but you can expect that for the price. Music is a bit tinny but if you are not a stickler for sound quality it should be fine.

Bottomline:

For the price this is a great little gadget for any motorbike rider.

My friend and I had it up to 140 km/h with our visors down and were still able to here each other quite clearly.

The sound quality could be better, but when combinging all these awesome features into one easy to use headset for such a cheap price something had to be reduced.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections