DX » Community » Reviews » BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth for Motorcycle and Skiing Helmet (7-Hour Talk/100-Hour Standby)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdmenahi on 01/05/2014

Son de muy fácil instalación en cualquier casco. El cableado es suficiente para guiarlo por dentro de los laterales de los cascos, ya sean integrales o modulares. La batería tiene una duración que parece irreal de lo que dura. En standby puede estar más de una semana funcionando.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytanabe on 04/23/2013

- Price - Water resistance - Audio quality (for calls and ambience music) - Audio quality (for hi-fidelity sound) - There is no AVRCP protocol. (for controlling Next, Previous music, for example) - I can´t access Siri on iPhone through its buttons. I think the audio quality isn´t the best but ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bynicolascure on 11/21/2012

Does what it says on the tin. Good quality. Battery life is good. Very easy to use. Short low battery warning. Once it starts beeping it only lasts about 5 minutes. Would help if the warning started sooner so that you´d have time to finish an average trip. Mostly used for listening to music. Have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStepan1987 on 10/25/2012

Very good device for this low price. Very easy and fast to install, which does not require any special tools ... 10 minutes after get the parcel, I was listening the music through this device in the helmet loud enough and clear sound, but not for music(quality not very good). In the music mode, the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byesimplescomprar on 10/22/2012

It is very useful and the product came in a perfect condition. I will use it with the certain that I am greatful for dealextreme. You guys are do magic with logistics techinique. It's safe. You don't have to take care. The time is not so fast as I expected. But I know that I didnt expended nothing so ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byslaughta on 07/20/2012

- Very nice build quality -- the outer cover is all rubber, appears to be quite resistant to water - Good quality audio - Big tactile buttons, easy to operate with gloves - Being able to charge it with a standard miniUSB cable is great. - Call quality is great - Does not have FM radio - Does not have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byshakshuka on 01/01/2011

- manual is very user-friendly. - very easy to install. comes with two types of clips. - sound: perfect. i needed to decrease the volue since high volume is very high.. - charching is very easy. just plug a usb cable in it, and a red indicator light is lid. the light turn off when the unit id fully charged.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byubiratamuniz on 07/14/2010

- Price - complete kit - decent packaging and manual - P2 stereo plug (should be easy to buy a replacement headset - A2DP Stereo - Mini-USB charging cable - Battery life (lasts about 10 days of commuting listening to MP3 from the cell phone) - Earphone plug is a little fragile (I bought this to replace ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections