DX » Community » Reviews » BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth for Motorcycle and Skiing Helmet (7-Hour Talk/100-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdmenahi on 01/05/2014

Son de muy fácil instalación en cualquier casco. El cableado es suficiente para guiarlo por dentro de los laterales de los cascos, ya sean integrales o modulares. La batería tiene una duración que parece irreal de lo que dura. En standby puede estar más de una semana funcionando. La recepción de las llamadas de tel&#233... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytanabe on 04/23/2013

- Price - Water resistance - Audio quality (for calls and ambience music) - Audio quality (for hi-fidelity sound) - There is no AVRCP protocol. (for controlling Next, Previous music, for example) - I can´t access Siri on iPhone through its buttons. I think the audio quality isn´t the best but also you don´t need such good quality on your ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bynicolascure on 11/21/2012

Does what it says on the tin. Good quality. Battery life is good. Very easy to use. Short low battery warning. Once it starts beeping it only lasts about 5 minutes. Would help if the warning started sooner so that you´d have time to finish an average trip. Mostly used for listening to music. Have used it on a few calls without any problems. Would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStepan1987 on 10/25/2012

Very good device for this low price. Very easy and fast to install, which does not require any special tools ... 10 minutes after get the parcel, I was listening the music through this device in the helmet loud enough and clear sound, but not for music(quality not very good). In the music mode, the battery lasts for 2-2.5 hours pity that there is no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byesimplescomprar on 10/22/2012

It is very useful and the product came in a perfect condition. I will use it with the certain that I am greatful for dealextreme. You guys are do magic with logistics techinique. It's safe. You don't have to take care. The time is not so fast as I expected. But I know that I didnt expended nothing so it was good. I just wanna say thank you for the shipping.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byslaughta on 07/20/2012

- Very nice build quality -- the outer cover is all rubber, appears to be quite resistant to water - Good quality audio - Big tactile buttons, easy to operate with gloves - Being able to charge it with a standard miniUSB cable is great. - Call quality is great - Does not have FM radio - Does not have full AVRCP (just A2DP audio). What this means is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshakshuka on 01/01/2011

- manual is very user-friendly. - very easy to install. comes with two types of clips. - sound: perfect. i needed to decrease the volue since high volume is very high.. - charching is very easy. just plug a usb cable in it, and a red indicator light is lid. the light turn off when the unit id fully charged. one of my unit was defective after two weeks ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 07/14/2010

- Price - complete kit - decent packaging and manual - P2 stereo plug (should be easy to buy a replacement headset - A2DP Stereo - Mini-USB charging cable - Battery life (lasts about 10 days of commuting listening to MP3 from the cell phone) - Earphone plug is a little fragile (I bought this to replace one from my other set which broke when plugging ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections