DX » Community » Reviews » BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth for Motorcycle and Skiing Helmet (5-Hour Talk/200-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 14 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykobiweis on 04/21/2014

Connect very fast and with a very reliable connection. easy to install on helmet. price is reasonable. good battery- lasts for a long time with no need to recharge to often The major problem- which isn't really that big of a problem is that when talking on phone with some people sound quality is very poor. never happens when the GPS gives me directions ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byokdell on 02/09/2014

The device has a good sound, easy to find bluetooth. It is easy to use. All work just as expected. Built-in radio works well in my town. Excellent came to the helmet Shark evouline. I used the standard mount. Poor locked connector for charging. Bad for use in the rain. This device is not for music. Excellent devi?e for its price!! I bought 2 of them.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHottox on 01/06/2014

very easy to use and easy installation. your microphone giving good quality and headphones fit helmets. bluetooth high quality and response, allows full and quick integration with any smartphone. long lasting battery, allowing many hours of music or conversation. low volume on MP3 playback, noise problems at high speed, which prevents a conversation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlessandro.D on 10/24/2013

very good product for this price! works fine with bluetooth connection with mobile phone, adjustable volume level, radio sounds good, simple to install and use, long battery life! the buttons are small and it is a little bit difficult to push the right button with motorcycle gloves on, fm radio reception not very good finally i reccommend this product,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGofast1000rr on 10/17/2013

It Works!!!!! Bought it on a gamble but really works. I even used it in a small group of three people. Two of them have the expensive A label intercom systems. We were able to comunicate as a group and individually. range was good. well over 300 meters. Sound quality is ok, but volume is somewhat low. Depends on your helmet offcourse. I used mine in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigitaldr on 09/05/2013

Good build quality Great battery life A2DP works well Cheap Speakers a bit thick FM radio reception terrible I have had one of these for over a year now and was so pleased with it that I bought another one. I never use it as an intercom but wanted to carry a spare for when the battery runs out as I hate to be without it. I misplaced one and bought a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysoul3510 on 06/26/2013

Great price. Strong. I have it more then a month and I am very happy that I didn't buy somthing similiar only very expensive. I recommened that you will buy this if you want to ride, speak with your cellphone and hear music. Speakers are not good. I knew it before ordering, and I had a plan: toy upgrade the speakers. You can read it all in my blog: ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byphilcar50 on 05/23/2013

Its a well built device but could only fit it with the stick pad to my Airoh helmet which i was at first a little bit concered as i was ready to set off for a 3000km trip, but i must say it sticks really well !!. I had no connection problems at all with my phone or Garmin Zumo 210 navigation. The radio works a lot better than i thought. The ear phones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkfisio on 05/20/2013

very easy to use. discreet, good sound, good connection. it's not easy to install. much work to change the FM radio stations. does not fit within any type of helmet very useful!!! in my work, I have to meet people who come in contact and now it's easy, no need to waste time and stopping to talk. Another big advantage is the FM radio which makes the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarti180 on 04/19/2013

Very good ratio between price and quality. Delivery costs to estonia are free - really nice. Nice to have electronics analogues comparing to big brands like Garmin, Iphone etc. Functions are the same, price very good. Pro for Dx.com. Tracking partly not trackable, sometimes homepage login section didn't work. Package was really nice packed and handled.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections