DX » Community » Reviews » BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth for Motorcycle and Skiing Helmet (5-Hour Talk/200-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 12 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• excellent !!!!

posted by zukisalman on 02/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

i bought this BLUETOOTH INTERPHONE 1 month ago and i`m very happy with it, built quality seems to be good (exactly like the original CARDO INTERPHONE) price is very cheap compared with the price of CARDO.
    easy to use.
    pairing my NOKIA 6230i was very fast and easy.
    also there is function TTS- you can hear the number of incoming call in english!! this feature is very useful but you need to enable this by pressing vol up + vol dn TOGETHER while the interphone is set ON you will hear BIP.. now when you receive unblocked incoming call you hear ring for about 3 sec. and than english woman`s very clear voice tells you the number of incoming call!!! excellent.
    FM RADIO is cool but sometimes little hard to find stations but it does the job!
    BATTERY LIFE is very good already 1 week without charging it!!
    SPEAKERS very slim i hide mine inside the padding they are invisible and still you can hear them clearly!!
    MICROPHONE very sensitive (even on 100km/h!!) and flexible arm is long enough.
    very recommend!! cheap price!! i ordered more to my friends :-)

Cons:

takes to much time to set ON/OFF the system (to long press.
    buttons are to hard to be pressed 
    can`t dial any numbers except the last one (redial only)

OtherThoughts:

worth the price !!
    will buy more !!

Bottomline:

worth the price !!!
    will buy more !!!
    does it`s job !!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections