• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• very good proudct

posted by knoll972 on 02/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I have bought this interphone a few monthes ago and i tested it for severl monthes and decided to buy anther one...

The interphone hooked up with my iphone very easily and works perfectly with song playing, navigition system, and all other functions as the BT protocol is A2DP, it is also weather proof-i have tested it in the rain.

Cons:

1) when i received my first order the chrging transformer burnet immaditly, after fixing it-evrything worked until now-4 monthes after-in the second set everything was good from the begining.

2) The buttons are a bit hard to press

3) it does not have auto answer for incoming calls

4) in speeds greter than 120KMH it is very hard to hear-but it might be due to my helmet...

5) the build qulity of the attchment part to the helmet looks weak in comparing with my old interphone

OtherThoughts:

For the price offered, there is no better BT interphone that works in the A2DP protocol.

Bottomline:

Very good proudct-sufficent for ordinary use of incoming-outgoing calls, music and navigition directions from your phone.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections