DX » Community » Reviews » BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth for Motorcycle and Skiing Helmet (5-Hour Talk/200-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 12 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great product for the price

posted by philcar50 on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Its a well built device but could only fit it with the stick pad to my Airoh helmet which i was at first a little bit concered as i was ready to set off for a 3000km trip, but i must say it sticks really well !!. I had no connection problems at all with my phone or Garmin Zumo 210 navigation. The radio works a lot better than i thought. The ear phones are a bit too thick and because of this i hade to cut some holes into my helmet to fit them into, then i stiched some cloth on top afterwards, the final result is verg good and now i dont even notice they are in the helmet !!. Battery ife is amazing, i rode for about 10 hours with a break every now and then and still had life in the battery !! and it charges very fast as well, except for the first charge which took about 14 hours.

Cons:

1. The volume is not high enough when wearing earplugs unless you ride under 80kph, and i think most bikers wear them so a new firmware fixing this issue would make it a perfect product !! 

2. The earphones are too thick.

OtherThoughts:

It would be great if you could screw the microphone off when not needing it.

Bottomline:

A lot cheaper than the "usual" headset, built well, good sound but not enough volume, get this fixed then it would be just perfect.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections