DX » Community » Reviews » T10 1W+3W 12V White Light LED Car Turning Signal Light Bulbs (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 17 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEpoxus on 08/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright, white light (slightly blueish). Little longer than the standard light bulb, but fits perfectly in the W5W socket of my SV650 motorcycle day running lights (see picture under 'images'). Cons:None so far..? The price could be a little less I guess.. OtherThou... Read more

T10 white leds on my SV650
    0 0
  • posted byPedroJJ on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the finish is very good, this kind of LED shines very well even with a much smaller amount of leds. the aluminum gives a visually strong and durable. Cons:could be a little cheaper. Other than that, nothing. OtherThoughts:Gives a good color white, perfect to m... Read more

Booth sides LED Old on right e newest on the left
    0 0
  • posted bykiekis on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the lights are cheap *the lights give for daylight driving enough light so that other drivers can see you in rayni condiotions easuy to install in the car without tricks to foul the board computer Cons:the feel is kindy cheapy and my first tought was is this gonna work... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycamperuk on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice and bright bulbs that look very stylish in clean lenses of any kind. Light is icy white color, very intense and bright but does not blind more than a regular halogen bulb. Low current draw, low heat. Cons:Coldn't find any cons of those bulbs apart that th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadvet on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-nice, solid build quality -only slightly larger (higher) than standard T10 glass wedge base bulb. (+- 1 to 2 mm.) -Good white light color -Goog light output -Aluminium cooling ring around led's Cons:no con's at this moment. none that i can think of.... OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexXx7456 on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to install, and very bright. Makes the car look more expensive and stands out. I used it on my licence plate where you can really notice the difference. Cons:Required a little bit of wiggling to get the leds to turn on.. but that could just be my car (probably my c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOmegaKZ on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:???????? ???????? ???????. ??????????? ? ????? ????. ??????? ???? ????????. ???????? ???????? ? ??????????? ?????. ?????? ??????? ?????? ??? ???????????? ?????, ?? ??? ?? ?????? ?????????? ??? ????? ?????? ????????????. ????? ???????? ??????? ?????. ----------... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybebetojoe on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well built. It seems to have a great, solid build quality. The light looks nice .Its bright. Its not that big, but bigger than regular ones, so beware. Cheap. Side leds are great!! Portugues: A construção da lampada parece ser sólida, melhor que a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynemtom51 on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good led, enough bright. I use it for interior footwelll lightning. Really nice. Great wedge bulb for replacement of a lot of your automotive needs. The small size of this makes it very versitle. Also the multi-direction of the LED allows it to be used in different appl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexBarker49 on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Just like all the other reviews and images show, this product will do exactly as described. It is a very cold white blue like newer cars have. Shipping to Ontario Canada took just under 3 weeks from time of order. I have now purchased multiple items off DX.com and have gr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections