DX » Community » Reviews » T10 1W+3W 12V White Light LED Car Turning Signal Light Bulbs (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDem1on on 12/12/2013

Its single front LED is very bright, also gives off a good white colour. Its side LED's are a lot dimmer, still gives off light but less suitable for number plates than T10's that have better side lighting. Coldn't find any cons of those bulbs apart that they are a bit bigger than standard halogen bulbs.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhermony on 11/26/2013

Excellent lamp shines white light and nicely built with good materials Clear and strong light quick and easy assembly. All the lights in my car has already changed this type lamps and it's just fun, bright light and excellent. It is very important! Low power consumption even when the light is on and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEpoxus on 08/21/2013

Very bright, white light (slightly blueish). Little longer than the standard light bulb, but fits perfectly in the W5W socket of my SV650 motorcycle day running lights (see picture under 'images'). None so far..? The price could be a little less I guess.. I will probably order an additional set for the ... Read more

T10 white leds on my SV650

0 0 0

• posted byPedroJJ on 06/27/2013

the finish is very good, this kind of LED shines very well even with a much smaller amount of leds. the aluminum gives a visually strong and durable. could be a little cheaper. Other than that, nothing. Gives a good color white, perfect to match xenon 6000K. Tested and approved :) the finish is very ... Read more

Booth sides LED Old on right e newest on the left

0 0 0

• posted bykiekis on 05/16/2013

the lights are cheap *the lights give for daylight driving enough light so that other drivers can see you in rayni condiotions easuy to install in the car without tricks to foul the board computer the feel is kindy cheapy and my first tought was is this gonna work but after installing the work great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycamperuk on 04/30/2013

Nice and bright bulbs that look very stylish in clean lenses of any kind. Light is icy white color, very intense and bright but does not blind more than a regular halogen bulb. Low current draw, low heat. Coldn't find any cons of those bulbs apart that they are a bit bigger than standard halogen bulbs.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadvet on 04/08/2013

-nice, solid build quality -only slightly larger (higher) than standard T10 glass wedge base bulb. (+- 1 to 2 mm.) -Good white light color -Goog light output -Aluminium cooling ring around led's no con's at this moment. none that i can think of.... i've received these within a week after ordering....... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexXx7456 on 03/17/2013

Easy to install, and very bright. Makes the car look more expensive and stands out. I used it on my licence plate where you can really notice the difference. Required a little bit of wiggling to get the leds to turn on.. but that could just be my car (probably my car). So no cons I can think of. I hope ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOmegaKZ on 03/07/2013

???????? ???????? ???????. ??????????? ? ????? ????. ??????? ???? ????????. ???????? ???????? ? ??????????? ?????. ?????? ??????? ?????? ??? ???????????? ?????, ?? ??? ?? ?????? ?????????? ??? ????? ?????? ????????????. ????? ???????? ??????? ?????. ---------------------------------------------------... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybebetojoe on 02/19/2013

Well built. It seems to have a great, solid build quality. The light looks nice .Its bright. Its not that big, but bigger than regular ones, so beware. Cheap. Side leds are great!! Portugues: A construção da lampada parece ser sólida, melhor que algumas de madeira que eu vi aqui no DX.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections