DX » Community » Reviews » T10 1W+3W 12V White Light LED Car Turning Signal Light Bulbs (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 17 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good Pair of lamps

posted by outrojuliano on 07/06/2011

Impression:;

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I'm using mine to illuminate the license plates.
    The LED lamps are on the side, which helps spread the light.
    I liked the LED assembly of the socket, protecting all the circuits and resistors
    Illuminate very well, much better than those that use only a single LED.
    They emit a very white color, ideal for combining with the xenon lamp, although this is not my case because I do not use the headlights.
    In light of the plates was pretty cool.
    Cons:No indication of which terminal is positive and what is negative. So if the first does not work, has to fit the lamp reversed. But this is explained in the instructions that come with the lamp.
    The terminals are very thin and fragile (only a small wire) and this can lead to malfunction if not careful when installing. Have to leave the wire well aligned with the socket of the car to work right.
    OtherThoughts:Ideal for those who want to exchange incandescent yellow bulbs for ones that illuminate the white shade.
    Bottomline:I'm with my a month ago and so far all leds work. I liked the price, and also the result. A great deal, no doubt.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections