DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 1500mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for HTC Touch Pro 2
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhernanzr on 07/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good duration. similar to the original (there no differences with the original): good battery live and Charges equally to the original battery. Price is super low. Fits perfectly into HTC touch pro II. Buena duracion. similar al original. Precio bastante bajo. encaja pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzippyzappy on 04/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They last as long as the original. This is my second battery. The first one I bought was back in April 2010. It is finally about half capacity. My original factory battery lasted 1 year before it needed replacement. At $5.01 it would be criminal not to buy thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynenapr69 on 07/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price is super low. Fits perfectly into HTC EVO. Charges equally to the original battery. It's nice to have 2 batteries for when one runs out. Batteries labeled for the HTC Evo are more than 4-5 times more expensive. The model number of this battery and the HTC Evo Orig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarnierulezz on 05/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good battery live (just as good as an original battery) extremely useful if you go on a holiday. cheap. really cheap for the same quality Cons:haven't found any maybe that you have to switch the battery's if you want to change another battery OtherThoughts:usefu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections