Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykanjikenji on 06/19/2013

This replacement battery is just perfect to cope with my old one, which used to last about 8 hours using Cynogenmod 10.1 This one provided energy for my smartphone for 23 hours and counting, whith automatic lighting, wi-fi, 3g data and automatic rotation activated, and 1,5 hours of calling, 5 total active display hours. Just buy it, it's incredible ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymindogas on 08/02/2012

Good price. Power capacity are excellent for it's price. Do not done any science testing but it's about 90% or original used battery. Battery have label with lots of information. Battery charging time and temperature also do not differs from original. Not like original it's case are less plastic. Some corners are covered by same sort of black type, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOooskar on 06/13/2011

Just does exacly what it is supposed to do. It replaces my old battery. It comes in a nice package and was new and not broken or something. It is easy to replace a battery. Very cheap for what you get. There are no cons, it just does what it is supposed to do. I am going to buy another one soon, together with a battery recharging dock. I've got no doubts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalc1 on 01/21/2011

Very cheap backup battery but not so great for an actual replacement. No way for me to actually measure the mAh capacity but based on day to day usage compared to my original battery this is not 1300 mAh, if anything it's probably a little lower than the original but it's pretty close. One of the biggest issues is heat+charging. The battery absolutely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCkfindr on 10/07/2010

- Great deal for the price - Build quality is clearly enough for a battery - Fit quite well, nothing that can tell us it's a cheap one - Life time decrease quite fast with regular use (I'm using it everyday for more than 1 month) - Voltage (charge) is not very accurate, be careful if the percentage drop down below 20%. For the price, we can't expect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydizzylizzy on 09/21/2010

This battery holds a large capacity in theory and is very cheap compared to other compatible batteries and it fit's nicely in my HD2. Battery life of this product is just "OK". I manage to get about 10 hours of average use out of my original one. This one gives me about 6-8 depending on the use of wifi etc. I don't see it as a full replacement, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byravens on 07/20/2010

Exactly like an OEM battery. Charge / discharge time similar Comes in tiny resealable plastic bag (inside box) As mentioned, it fits, and fits very well. Altough, I have compared the sizes when holding the together and with the eye cannot see any difference! All fields added together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters. All fields ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielcho on 05/14/2010

The price is unbeatable. Standby time is close to that on the original battery. A bit wider than the original batter and therefore it fits tightly. Not a problem, though. The build quality is a somehow on the cheap side Won't charge above 60% when charging from the USB cable - i have to use AC to get full 100% We ordered 4 batteries - you just couldn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeggo on 05/14/2010

Inexpensive Slightly higher mAh rating The fit is tighter than the original See "other thoughts". Once one of the batteries reached approximately 87% my HD2's notification LED was flashing between amber and green. It didn't do this with my stock battery or the other battery I've bought from here, yet. It's an inexpensive alternative to the extremely ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections