Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykanjikenji on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This replacement battery is just perfect to cope with my old one, which used to last about 8 hours using Cynogenmod 10.1 This one provided energy for my smartphone for 23 hours and counting, whith automatic lighting, wi-fi, 3g data and automatic rotation activated, and 1,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymindogas on 08/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price. Power capacity are excellent for it's price. Do not done any science testing but it's about 90% or original used battery. Battery have label with lots of information. Battery charging time and temperature also do not differs from original. Cons:Not like orig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOooskar on 06/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just does exacly what it is supposed to do. It replaces my old battery. It comes in a nice package and was new and not broken or something. It is easy to replace a battery. Very cheap for what you get. Cons:There are no cons, it just does what it is supposed to do. I am... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalc1 on 01/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap backup battery but not so great for an actual replacement. Cons:No way for me to actually measure the mAh capacity but based on day to day usage compared to my original battery this is not 1300 mAh, if anything it's probably a little lower than the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCkfindr on 10/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great deal for the price - Build quality is clearly enough for a battery - Fit quite well, nothing that can tell us it's a cheap one Cons:- Life time decrease quite fast with regular use (I'm using it everyday for more than 1 month) - Voltage (charge) is not very accu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydizzylizzy on 09/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This battery holds a large capacity in theory and is very cheap compared to other compatible batteries and it fit's nicely in my HD2. Cons:Battery life of this product is just "OK". I manage to get about 10 hours of average use out of my original one. This one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byravens on 07/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Exactly like an OEM battery. Charge / discharge time similar Comes in tiny resealable plastic bag (inside box) Cons:As mentioned, it fits, and fits very well. Altough, I have compared the sizes when holding the together and with the eye cannot see any difference... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielcho on 05/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is unbeatable. Standby time is close to that on the original battery. Cons:A bit wider than the original batter and therefore it fits tightly. Not a problem, though. The build quality is a somehow on the cheap side Won't charge above 60% when charging... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeggo on 05/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Inexpensive Slightly higher mAh rating Cons:The fit is tighter than the original See "other thoughts". OtherThoughts:Once one of the batteries reached approximately 87% my HD2's notification LED was flashing between amber and green. It didn't do this with my sto... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections