DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector for Iphone 3g/3GS (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful Simple Resistente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGargadoun on 02/27/2015

VERY GOOD QUALLITY. GREAT FIT ON IPHONE 3GS. NO SCRATCHES.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byluvac on 02/11/2015

Buon oggetto e facile utilizzo

Impression:BUONO;

0 0 0

• posted byjherrerap on 01/09/2015

Pros: It´s must if you have smart Phone, so guard you cell good. Very decent price and with the cloth to put nit on. Cons: None

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byDennuzzz on 12/24/2014

Good and useful I would buy some more if I need them. So cheap and fit great! Dont know else what to say but I have to write down 100 characters. I recommend this product!

Impression:good,Useful,fits;

0 0 0

• posted byThiyagu on 12/16/2014

This is have some good news as iphone first customers like me i was searching screen guard for long time thanks to DX for send this at good prices, like to buy again and more items in DX Package received without any damage, Packing method improved when we compare with early shipments thanks

Impression:Screen guard;

0 0 0

• posted byKuaKerCL on 11/05/2014

This was my first purchase in DX, and I got to say they're great and simple! They arrive in 30 days or so and the price was excelent for them. I recommend this screen guards. Good luck and thanks!

Impression:good,Simple;

0 0 0

• posted bytimothyyoap on 08/28/2014

I have been looking for this product in many websites. But dealextreme is the only one that carry it. It took quite a while before I receive the product. Received in good condition. So far I used only one, keeping the other one for future use. It works perfectly. Cheap and good. Exactly what I... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byRobbrz on 08/27/2014

Muito fácil de instalar, resistente, e protege a tela do aparelho sem atrapalhar na hora de digitar. Embora a película fique imperceptível ela diminui um pouco a sensibilidade da tela, mas isto acontece com quase todos os tipos de películas, das mais caras as mais baratas. O nível de é bom me bem... Read more

Impression:Resistente,Fácil de instalar;

0 0 0

• posted bySaklas on 03/08/2014

this is very good product is you want to save you iPhone. Is very usefull and it fits perfect to the iPhone 3 / 3GS. really protect the screen. if you dont have the patience to put up to you iPhone maybe you 'll ruin the glue of this product and you have to buy another one. You have yo be very to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprince881 on 01/20/2014

- It protects your iPhone all the time, making it less likely to get scratches. - The price is really cheap, leaving you wanting to buy a lot of it. - You can barely see (if applied well) that you are using a screen protector. - For the price, the quality is incredible. - if you are using in your... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections