DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector for Iphone 3g/3GS (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySaklas on 03/08/2014

this is very good product is you want to save you iPhone. Is very usefull and it fits perfect to the iPhone 3 / 3GS. really protect the screen. if you dont have the patience to put up to you iPhone maybe you 'll ruin the glue of this product and you have to buy another one. You have yo be very carefull ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprince881 on 01/20/2014

- It protects your iPhone all the time, making it less likely to get scratches. - The price is really cheap, leaving you wanting to buy a lot of it. - You can barely see (if applied well) that you are using a screen protector. - For the price, the quality is incredible. - if you are using in your phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvturba on 01/16/2014

-it is of a good quality material, perfectly cutted into the phone dimension. -it is really hard to scratch, you can trust on it with your key. -comes with a fiber cloth for a good application. - really easy to put it on. No con at all. Really easy to put l, just make sure you have no hair , dust and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsikosts20 on 12/08/2013

bought it for other person and i thing for the price it s ok for scrathes....... good product for that price. life time now for almost one year. This product protects the iPhone from scratches and pleasant ???to touch. The cutting near the home screen button is a bit out of fit, and finger prints are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInstantNoodlez on 11/14/2013

The screen protector does the job it covers my iPhone very well. I used this screen protector on my iPhone 3G and as well my iPhone 3GS so its compatible for both. During the use of this product, it would start to get small amount of bubbles around the edges. You get 2 pieces so you can use it for 2 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjejehuang on 10/26/2013

Thumbs up for this screen protector, good quality, and cheap. It fits my iPhone perfectly and easy to stick on the screen. It is good that it comes in a set of two ... Can save the other one for next time use. The cutting near the home screen button is a bit out of fit, and finger prints are easily leaves ... Read more

Screen protector 1 piece

0 0 0

• posted byjano39k on 09/25/2013

Very good product for that price. Long life time now for more than one year. This product protects the iPhone from scratches and pleasant to the touch. Very bright and thin film. You have to put it on the screen very carefully because even small dust got between screen and protector will stay there for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOlafb on 09/22/2013

It is that what you expect!!!!!! just awesome fit perfect, long life time. and lovely cheap. I already bougt them 3 times because there so easy to use. and so much beter than the expensive crap the sell her! And next to the product the service is always nice at DX.com. dust nap doesnt work always that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

It's really a very simple product. It is very easy to use and does the job. It has protected my iPhone a long time without falling. Yet start using the second piece. Protects iPhone from scratches efficiently, I think we must all have a protective mica your iPhone like this, because it prevents the phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaas946 on 06/26/2013

Found no downside to the product is well proposed. I would propose that the product is sold with a flannel something that does not change the value of it, because the product is excellent and his price is very good. No other details caught my attention, it actually delivers exactly what it claims. Has ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections