Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKoni73 on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is working very well with my 1 Tb external Seagate drive. The speed is much better compared to the speed of USB 2.0. It is a small card, does not take much space in computer case. It is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1. The install was really easy u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBooga on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact card, small footprint. Works well with older USB 2.0 devices as well as USB 3.0 - good speeds all round. Very cheap too! Cons:The CD was protected by nothing but a flimsy plastic bag, it was scratched so much when I received it that my computer couldn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarmy113 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Card works as it should, tested with USB 2.0 and 3.0, gets same speeds with external hard drive as built-in 3.0 port on laptop. Works out of the box with Windows 8. Cons:None that I can think of, except that the box was a bit smashed, but that is more likely t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKreator99 on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It was very easy to install it under linux. Just plug the card into the server and it started working withous a single problem. No driver needed in Linux. Cons:It needs extra power wich is drawed from the floppy drive. My server didn't have this kind of connec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybignotto on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just installed the drivers that came on the mini cd and it started working! Installed on a Windows 7 64 bit. It came with a short blue usb cable that is a slightly thicker than the regular one. Much faster than the regular usb 2.0 ports. Cons:It may not achive the highe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeshabeli on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is well made, small, has a connector for internal additional power, as the one for floppy disk. It is working very well with my 1TB external drive. It fits PCI-E, be very careful to check if you have tjhis connector on your motherboard. Cons:I have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTHeRioNTR on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Features NEC chip. Compared to other cards this one is cheaper and doing its job perfect. Cons:Driver CD has some physical defects and computer can hardly read it. OtherThoughts:After installing this card to my pc I decided to run some benchmarks. I used to reac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraonipires on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product is great. The speed increases greatly compared the speed of USB 2.0 standard motherboard. The slot PCI Express 1x was providential, because it does not affect other components. Cons:The CD with the drivers did not work. Thanks to a photo posted by... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonk123 on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Card worked directly after installing in PC on Windows 7 Ultimate. - Much faster than my USB onboard USB ports. Data to and from my external hard disk (USB3) now transfers much faster than before. - No problem phycally installing in PC. Does fit nice in slot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPigueroto on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's way faster than my onboard USB 2.0, i was able to get up to 100mb/s write speeds on my external drive, while i was only able to get up to 28mb/s before, and on top of that the device is realy tiny, not taking any space inside the pc and avoiding cluter with other c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections