Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMalaguita on 02/24/2014

It is easy to place it on motherboard. Very small (I hardly had place in my computer and I could place it with no problems). Gets more speed than my USB 2.0 (from 25mb/s to 40-45mb/s). The CD was great, I received it without scratches and although it is smaller than normal cd, I could install it. I expected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatiasvt on 12/03/2013

-usb 3.0! Fast transfers everywhere! -Super easy to install and set up. -Quite small -Good quallity -Blue ports are gorgeous. I couldn't find any. If you want a few usb 3.0 ports buy this one. Best price in the whole market. You get what it says. Usb 3.0 interface. High transfer speed. Nice product. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKoni73 on 11/02/2013

It is working very well with my 1 Tb external Seagate drive. The speed is much better compared to the speed of USB 2.0. It is a small card, does not take much space in computer case. It is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1. The install was really easy under Windows 7, I had no problems. None until ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFutyMax on 08/31/2013

It seems to be a very good USB card, for a such a low price. My card-reader is a bit faster than in USB2, even taking into account that I was using a Class 6 SD card. None except packing. The driver's disc came in 2 pieces, and Windows 7 x64 couldn't find any drivers for me. So I googled 5 minutes and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLurker0 on 08/31/2013

+ Installed under WinXP SP3 with no problems at all. Previously had a lot of problems with VIA-based card, tried all the driver versions, but didn't find 100% working combination. - Had to install a power extension cable especially for this board: MOLEX would be more appropriate today than a connector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoked on 07/19/2013

it has the NEC chipset. supported automatically by most Linux kernels out there (which is what I was looking for , since my Ubuntu 12 had many problems with motherboard's USB connectors). Plug and play. no drivers required (also in Win7). it has only 2 ports. I would expect 4 but for the price - its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBooga on 06/14/2013

Compact card, small footprint. Works well with older USB 2.0 devices as well as USB 3.0 - good speeds all round. Very cheap too! The CD was protected by nothing but a flimsy plastic bag, it was scratched so much when I received it that my computer couldn't read it. Luckily Windows 7 64bit didn't seem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarmy113 on 06/13/2013

Card works as it should, tested with USB 2.0 and 3.0, gets same speeds with external hard drive as built-in 3.0 port on laptop. Works out of the box with Windows 8. None that I can think of, except that the box was a bit smashed, but that is more likely the post office's fault. Great for upgrading older ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKreator99 on 04/15/2013

It was very easy to install it under linux. Just plug the card into the server and it started working withous a single problem. No driver needed in Linux. It needs extra power wich is drawed from the floppy drive. My server didn't have this kind of connector so I had to borrow one. A small inconvenience ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybignotto on 04/07/2013

Just installed the drivers that came on the mini cd and it started working! Installed on a Windows 7 64 bit. It came with a short blue usb cable that is a slightly thicker than the regular one. Much faster than the regular usb 2.0 ports. It may not achive the highest speed, but it is still faster than ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections