DX » Community » Reviews » 802.11g 54Mbps High Power 1000mW USB 2.0 WiFi Wireless Network Dongle
  • 5 star 17 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJensaH on 09/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Dirt cheap adapter. works out of the box in backTrack Worked out of the box. Cons:Has hung on me a few times. Mac was a big hazzle, not recomended. The drivers was not good OtherThoughts:Mainly used it on a BackTrack VM and for that purpose i could not ask for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysprokkie4 on 06/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, works very good. Bought 4 off them allready for my friends no complaint or what so ever. Linux recognized the device whit no problem. Driver installation worked ok if you are not afraid off opening folders with chinese name's Cons:Installation of the dr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebaseba on 05/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It has a RF faraday cage inside - Good small antenna - RTL8187 chipset, which has a very good sensitivity not just power - USB cable included - RP-SMA connector Cons:- A bit more expensive than the competitors - It doesn't support 5 GHz (802.11a) even though... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCicaro on 04/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to use, installs itself, at least under Ubuntu. - Light weight - Better reception than the internal wifi on my laptop Cons:- Plastic casing seems quite fragile - No carrying pouch, would probably use it more often if it came with a leather case. - Not as strong s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycadocado on 03/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a little device that is perfect for what it is: USB goes in at one end, wifi comes out the other end. It supports detachable antennas, it comes with a pretty good antenna already, and it works out of the box in Linux. Also it comes with Backtrack in Vmwa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimheim on 03/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very powerful. Supports BT4 right from a box with all great features! BIG plus for that it has a good antenna connector, wire it up with a powerful antenna.... Cons:I bought 2 ones, another of those was broken, HAD to solder missing part to the board. There wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconstchr on 03/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent reception, it detects all the available wireless network in the area. Work with all types of security protocols. No need for installing the cd. Plug and play. Works perfect with linux. Works with backtrack. Cons:The usb cable could be a bit longer bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygilber on 01/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pretty good reception, it detects wireless networks than any other wifi device on my house dont detects. Easy to install. Only Plug and use. Cons:The day after i ordered this, i see one with the double of power for two or three more dollars I couldn't use the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavatino on 12/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:español: muy bueno, tiene gran alcance, antena de autentica de 6db english: nice product, really antena 6db Cons:español:no trae backtrack, en window xp puede fallar la intalacion de los drivers english: no bactrack included,the driver installation may fail on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVladLV on 12/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very high sensitivity and transmit power - Stable connection, no disconnects even with weak signal - Good build quality. Feels sturdy enough - Included antenna is good, but I'm waiting to see how it works with sku.37185 - Included DVD contains both Backtrack... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections