Dirt cheap adapter. works out of the box in backTrack Worked out of the box. Has hung on me a few times. Mac was a big hazzle, not recomended. The drivers was not good Mainly used it on a BackTrack VM and for that purpose i could not ask for more. Finds tonnes of networks i never have seen before. If you like to use it with BT it's perfect. Mac, a big ... Read more
Cheap, works very good.
Bought 4 off them allready for my friends
no complaint or what so ever.
Linux recognized the device whit no problem.
Driver installation worked ok if you are not afraid off opening folders with chinese name's Installation of the driver can be hard, if you are a average user. the folders are in chinees names written.
The performance ... Read more
- It has a RF faraday cage inside
- Good small antenna
- RTL8187 chipset, which has a very good sensitivity not just power
- USB cable included
- RP-SMA connector - A bit more expensive than the competitors
- It doesn't support 5 GHz (802.11a) even though RTL8187 should in theory support it Compared to others is a bit more expensive, but it has a metal ... Read more
- Easy to use, installs itself, at least under Ubuntu. - Light weight - Better reception than the internal wifi on my laptop - Plastic casing seems quite fragile - No carrying pouch, would probably use it more often if it came with a leather case. - Not as strong signal as it claims to be. I struggled to find the wifi with it when I'm going outside ... Read more
This is a little device that is perfect for what it is: USB goes in at one end, wifi comes out the other end. It supports detachable antennas, it comes with a pretty good antenna already, and it works out of the box in Linux. Also it comes with Backtrack in Vmware. What more can you want? What I certainly wanted was a better build quality. The device ... Read more
Supports BT4 right from a box with all great features!
BIG plus for that it has a good antenna connector, wire it up with a powerful antenna.... I bought 2 ones, another of those was broken, HAD to solder missing part to the board. There was big scratch also on the board where part was supposed to be.
But i didn't mind, but someone could!... Read more
Excellent reception, it detects all the available wireless network in the area. Work with all types of security protocols. No need for installing the cd. Plug and play. Works perfect with linux. Works with backtrack. The usb cable could be a bit longer but other than that no cons. You can amplify the reception by sticking it with the provided suction ... Read more
Pretty good reception, it detects wireless networks than any other wifi device on my house dont detects. Easy to install. Only Plug and use. The day after i ordered this, i see one with the double of power for two or three more dollars I couldn't use the software that came in the CD with this device. I needed to install Debian, installed the drivers ... Read more
español: muy bueno, tiene gran alcance, antena de autentica de 6db
english: nice product, really antena 6db español:no trae backtrack, en window xp puede fallar la intalacion de los drivers english: no bactrack included,the driver installation may fail on window xp español: es un buen producto pero en mi opinion este es mejor: http://... Read more
- Very high sensitivity and transmit power - Stable connection, no disconnects even with weak signal - Good build quality. Feels sturdy enough - Included antenna is good, but I'm waiting to see how it works with sku.37185 - Included DVD contains both Backtrack 3 and 4 and drivers for most operating systems, including Win7 x64 None! I did not know I ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.