Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysuzonka on 04/03/2013

a quiet motor turns a 11x5 prop thin blade, its put together with quality , the shat is straight as i checked it with a dial indicator doesn't pull a 36 oz airplane frame so well, it could be that the wing span is 48 " on the super sport ep by great planes ,how ever the spec's on this motor states ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byeelcogg on 04/02/2013

Spins nice and true, no noticeable vibrations even under load. Currently swinging a 10x4.7 prop on a 2S lipo. Lots of low end torque and quiet. Comes with mount, collet type prop adapter and screws. Heat shrink was not shoved all the way up where the wires exit the motor. An easy fix with new piece of ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bybassin on 01/14/2013

Great motor, and cant beat the price. I ordered 4 of these, and none have the defective bearings other people are talking about. They are fairly high powered and relatively quiet. None, they are good and have a nice finishing, will order more in the future if needed. I will most likely buy more in the ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bydragonsfire on 08/19/2012

Great motor, and cant beat the price. I ordered 4 of these, and none have the defective bearings other people are talking about. They are fairly high powered and relitively quiet. I was using them on a quadcopter until one ESC died, and now i am using 1 direct drive with a 10" prop on my slowstick ... Read more

2 0 10

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections