Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysuzonka on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:a quiet motor turns a 11x5 prop thin blade, its put together with quality , the shat is straight as i checked it with a dial indicator Cons:doesn't pull a 36 oz airplane frame so well, it could be that the wing span is 48 " on the super sport ep by great planes ,ho... Read more

4 0
  • posted byeelcogg on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Spins nice and true, no noticeable vibrations even under load. Currently swinging a 10x4.7 prop on a 2S lipo. Lots of low end torque and quiet. Comes with mount, collet type prop adapter and screws. Cons:Heat shrink was not shoved all the way up where the wire... Read more

2 1
  • posted bybassin on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great motor, and cant beat the price. I ordered 4 of these, and none have the defective bearings other people are talking about. They are fairly high powered and relatively quiet. Cons:None, they are good and have a nice finishing, will order more in the futur... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydragonsfire on 08/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great motor, and cant beat the price. I ordered 4 of these, and none have the defective bearings other people are talking about. They are fairly high powered and relitively quiet. I was using them on a quadcopter until one ESC died, and now i am using 1 direct drive wit... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections