Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMickey2093 on 07/03/2013

nice and small and light. the included mounting hardware and prop collet make it a nice little combo, easy to put to use. the individual packaging came apart during shipping on two of the four i ordered - apparently they weren't very careful about stapling it shut, but no harm done as the shipping package was sealed quite well. my first time with these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlea50 on 12/14/2012

There is no noise from the motor and has no vibrations, so is well balanced. A lot more power than I thought it would have :D But that's great! I used a 30A ESC and it works fine. I use the motor as a 3 lb hover-craft thrust motor, it is fast! And almost flipped the hover craft when I went too fast!!! I'm using a 3600mAh battery with 90A continuous ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byrickehrle on 06/13/2011

I tried it with a 11.1V 3S cell 20-30C and a 20A ESC. It gave me high rotation speed and thrust for a home build 1,6m(63'') wing spann, 900g(31.7oz) with a 12cm(5'') propeler. It is really small. The cables could be thicker and longer. It lacks a little build quality in that part. Could come with the base screws and some extra motor screws. Should take ... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections