DX » Community » Reviews » ECAR Xenon Super Vision HID Vehicle Headlamp Light Set (H1 6000K)
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrnd84dr3maevu on 11/03/2013

cheap but still seems well made. it has lasted for a year with allot of night driving and still shows no signs of failing in the future. the light the bulbs produce is great, pure white which is easy on the eyes and it does a great job lighting up the road. Ballasts are little noisy and a bit bulky but that's about it. this kit has went way beyond my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswednottinq on 09/16/2013

good light cheap no problems easy to install worked instantly so we installed it at about under 2 hours non semms to be working just fine and the light is bright and wonderful to drive in buy it and be glad wanted a light whith 55 watts but it seems like dx doesnt got 55 watts lighting to sell to customers so i hawe to order more of these lights for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaineri on 08/25/2013

Easy to fit, gives good powerful white blueish light. Good value for money. Good look. One of the ballast stopped working after just first day. Now only have one eye. Very poor quality or just an incident? You can plug power cord in two different positions, with can create wrong polarity. The light is more blue than I expected, compared to xenon kits ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernandocalani on 03/13/2012

The installation was very simple. Cables and materials are really good. To switch the cables to add additional holes to focus, but is not complicated for people who know the subject. Its light is very powerful compared to the common lamps. After about two months of use one of the lamps began to flicker, symptom at any time by the burning ends. This ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLewke on 09/14/2011

Cheap, works good, easy to install and seems to be working for a long time. I have used mine on daily basis for about 8months and it still works fine. When i recieved my package, one of the connector were broken, but DX compensated me without any problems. I have also orderd 6000K but recieved 10000K. It doesnt matter to me, but it comes in a cheap ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjulissesjr on 06/01/2011

Plug and play installation; Intense light; Much superior to halogen. Could have more light intensity compared to other brands of similar products. Although is plug and play is good to install in a specialized environment. If you use a halogen system is worth the low investment, but if the idea is to replace a burned HID is better to look for another ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhultarn on 04/26/2011

Easy to fit, gives good powerful white blueish light. Good value for money. One of the ballast stopped working after two months. Poor quality or just an incident? Plugs on power cord van be fitted in two different positions, with can create wrong polarity. The light is more blue than I expected, compared to xenon kits of other brands. "Lamp"... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynordicnurse on 11/10/2010

It's (almost) plug n' play. Only the the connector to the original H1 bulb base are plain connectors which are left for the installer to figure out. In other words, very easy to install. Don't be fooled though, you'll run into problems but they won't be due to this product. The design of your car will probably give small troubles. ;) none really Shipment ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrafafrango on 07/23/2010

It has great value, hands down the biggest pro. It worked out kind of well (more details on that further below) and it was easy to install. It has the same quality of any other chinese HID kit (which is doubtful to say the least), but most of it worked well, except for 1 of the ballasts, which was defective and would not generate any output. DX offered ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymsj108 on 05/21/2010

1. Price point 2. BRIGHT - I can see! 3. seems to work well. no problems 4. product as pictured Bare bones kit. You'll want to have a little mechanical ability to Install. The instructions were minimal but the install was straight forward. Instructions showed a mounting plate and zip-ties; my kit had none. They are rated from 8-32V so before install ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections