There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great Value

posted by rafafrango on 07/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It has great value, hands down the biggest pro. It worked out kind of well (more details on that further below) and it was easy to install.

Cons:

It has the same quality of any other chinese HID kit (which is doubtful to say the least), but most of it worked well, except for 1 of the ballasts, which was defective and would not generate any output.

OtherThoughts:

DX offered pay for the return shipment for the whole SKU, in order to exchange for a new one, but since I had already installed it on my car (and I knew it would take more than 1 month to get this back), I didn't want to do that, so they were kind enough to refund me about 60% of the cost of a new ballast here in Brazil. This is the second time I had issues with defective products in DX, and it's the second time they were EXTREMELY helpful, so A+++ for DX on customer service.

Bottomline:

Overall I'm satisfied, and even though I had to pay a bit extra to buy a new ballast, still costed me less than half what it would cost here in Brazil. Also, it was not taxed on customs, which is kind of common for orders that are more than 50 USD (I've used sku 01888, and the price came as 90 HKD or something like that, which is about 10 USD, maybe that helped with customs)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections