DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Double Precision Portable Digital Electronic Weighting Hook Scale (45kg Max)
  • 5 star 105 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreksar on 05/25/2014

Its small size is easy to carry. Application is quite capacious battery allows long thinking about replacing. Very good speed accuracy. Illumination is an added convenience. Virtually no drawbacks. Automation too quickly stops measurement. Because this is not always possible to get an accurate result. It would be nice to stop automatic measurement was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byademilde on 05/05/2014

The product meets the expectations. I love digital scale, I buy to weigh my fish caught and yet is perfect. The numbering that appears is good viewing. Have reasonably meets the measurement but to be expected. When weighing the weight sometimes gives a little variation but nothing to disappoint the use of the product. Did a comparative test with scale ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrohighlander on 04/09/2014

It's cheap, very small and very usefull. I own two of them: one at home, second one in the car. Very easy to use and very handy. I've compared it with kitchen scales - it's very accurat too. Non so far It's rated 45kg max but I didn't check it (and I won't check it at such weight). First, I bought one to check the Quality. Than I ordered additionally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimkus2007 on 04/01/2014

This product fully meets the description. Excellent workmanship and accuracy. This was my first purchase on the DX. Very fast delivery. Easy management. Buy without hesitation. Very good product, very good price. Runs on batteries AAA. Batteries included. Suitable for a large weight. Portable, take up little space, you can take with you. Display backlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimkus2007 on 04/01/2014

This product fully meets the description. Excellent workmanship and accuracy. This was my first purchase on the DX. Very fast delivery. Easy management. Buy without hesitation. Very good product, very good price. Runs on batteries AAA. Batteries included. Suitable for a large weight. Portable, take up little space, you can take with you. None yet found.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjafosantos on 02/11/2014

It's very simple to use, all the informations are inside the box. Not heavy at all. Easy to put inside a backpack.(small). Works with 2 AAA batteries, so its easy to get a new one batterie in any convenience store... The handler is small, so its a little bit hard to hold it when you are with a big and heavy baggage. I'll take it in my next trip, if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFleischman on 01/30/2014

First of all I wanna say that it is very accurate ! Because of my work I have to travel a lot and unfortunately my company always provide tickets from low cost carriers as you all aware sometimes your extra weights costs more than your ticket. The hook could be a bit bigger, It's not very easy to weight heavy things with upper ring it should be a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBonuSBr on 01/24/2014

Produto resistente, com bom acabamento, funcional e com um preço excelente!!! E tem varias opções aqui para escolher. é só você procurar que acaba achando o que procura. Demora um pouco para chegar em minha casa, só isso. Vale a pena esperar esse tempo todo. Mas chegou em perfeito estado, sem defeitos. Podem fazer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCeresp on 01/06/2014

It is a weighting Hook small enough to take with you to your trips, it will help you to get no surprises in the airport. it is well build and It worked fine with a heavy bag. the only con I can see is that you have to hold the luggage to weight it, so if it is heavy you will have to be able to hold it high for some time I had problems in the airport ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabobadil on 12/09/2013

Just Great, very precise and the backlight screen is very handy. Batteries last long and it is very light could have a bigger hook, it's difficult with some bags. Must HaveMust HaveMust HaveMust HaveMust HaveMust HaveMust Have If you don't have one, you're lost. Must HaveMust HaveMust HaveMust HaveMust HaveMust Have must have, considering all the issues ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections