DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Double Precision Portable Digital Electronic Weighting Hook Scale (45kg Max)
  • 5 star 95 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreksar on 05/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its small size is easy to carry. Application is quite capacious battery allows long thinking about replacing. Very good speed accuracy. Illumination is an added convenience. Cons:Virtually no drawbacks. Automation too quickly stops measurement. Because this is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byademilde on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product meets the expectations. I love digital scale, I buy to weigh my fish caught and yet is perfect. The numbering that appears is good viewing. Have reasonably meets the measurement but to be expected. Cons:When weighing the weight sometimes gives a li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrohighlander on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap, very small and very usefull. I own two of them: one at home, second one in the car. Very easy to use and very handy. I've compared it with kitchen scales - it's very accurat too. Cons:Non so far OtherThoughts:It's rated 45kg max but I didn't check... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimkus2007 on 04/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product fully meets the description. Excellent workmanship and accuracy. This was my first purchase on the DX. Very fast delivery. Easy management. Buy without hesitation. Very good product, very good price. Runs on batteries AAA. Batteries included. Suit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimkus2007 on 04/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product fully meets the description. Excellent workmanship and accuracy. This was my first purchase on the DX. Very fast delivery. Easy management. Buy without hesitation. Very good product, very good price. Runs on batteries AAA. Batteries included. Suit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJFiel on 09/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, there are a lot of diferente scales, it has tare to remove non desired weight, nice looking and finishing, very good to read nice LCD and blue light. Cons:No comments OtherThoughts:I would recomend for any of my friends to weight anything fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigor77smf on 09/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Big display, low price, enough accurate. Have been wanting to buy it. This unit has all the features and price and appearance. Small inexpensive little thing useful in everyday life. Cons:No cons. Good Product. May be the ring is not very anatomic, but if you hold it from... Read more

Great Scale
    0 0
  • posted bydeividn on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use. It has a button to illuminate the display in case of low light. The large display numbers that make it easier for those who will use to identify the correct weight. Is how to choose and weigh Three different measures of weight and Can weigh up to 45 kg... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydocBol1980 on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This balance is acurate. I've compared it to an calibrated analytical balance at work, and the values are right on target. Even after 2 years, they are withing spec. The unit is also quite small and light, so you can put it in your suitcase during travelling.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoakeny on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Accurate - only 4 grams error when weighing a certified 5 kg weight. Compact - The weighing hook folds up and clicks into place in a recess in the body. Reading hold - when you weigh something on the hook, as soon as the reading stabilises, the reading is "held&quo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections