DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Double Precision Portable Digital Electronic Weighting Hook Scale (45kg Max)
  • 5 star 108 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Great deal Зачётные весы.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydfantini on 08/29/2014

Pros: A very light weighting, works perfectly for weighting backpacks and equipments before hikings. Large numbers shown on the display wich facilitates the use. Cos: Not verified yet. Read more

Impression:Great deal;

0 0
  • posted byV16V11A76 on 07/28/2014

Плюсы: 1. Малый вес 2. Точное измерение веса +- 5гр. 3. Крупные цифры на дисплее 4. Долгий срок использования батарей ввиду низкого энергопотребления Минусы: 1. Постоянно приходится вытаскивать батареи из корпуса , из за самопроизвольного нажатия кнопки пуск, при переноске ( сильно легко нажимается кнопка пуск в рюкзаке) 2. Неудобно расположено верх... Read more

Impression:Зачётные весы.;

0 0
  • posted bylupa18 on 07/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: It is a very good tool. I used for weeks, so this is the second I bought, to make a present. Plastic is black and very good quality. Metal also has very good quality and it works perfectly fine. Then it has some units, but I only use one of them. Also have "tara"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreksar on 05/25/2014

Its small size is easy to carry. Application is quite capacious battery allows long thinking about replacing. Very good speed accuracy. Illumination is an added convenience. Virtually no drawbacks. Automation too quickly stops measurement. Because this is not always possible to get an accurate result. It would be nice to stop automatic measurement was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byademilde on 05/05/2014

The product meets the expectations. I love digital scale, I buy to weigh my fish caught and yet is perfect. The numbering that appears is good viewing. Have reasonably meets the measurement but to be expected. When weighing the weight sometimes gives a little variation but nothing to disappoint the use of the product. Did a comparative test with scale ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrohighlander on 04/09/2014

It's cheap, very small and very usefull. I own two of them: one at home, second one in the car. Very easy to use and very handy. I've compared it with kitchen scales - it's very accurat too. Non so far It's rated 45kg max but I didn't check it (and I won't check it at such weight). First, I bought one to check the Quality. Than I ordered additionally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimkus2007 on 04/01/2014

This product fully meets the description. Excellent workmanship and accuracy. This was my first purchase on the DX. Very fast delivery. Easy management. Buy without hesitation. Very good product, very good price. Runs on batteries AAA. Batteries included. Suitable for a large weight. Portable, take up little space, you can take with you. Display backlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimkus2007 on 04/01/2014

This product fully meets the description. Excellent workmanship and accuracy. This was my first purchase on the DX. Very fast delivery. Easy management. Buy without hesitation. Very good product, very good price. Runs on batteries AAA. Batteries included. Suitable for a large weight. Portable, take up little space, you can take with you. None yet found.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjafosantos on 02/11/2014

It's very simple to use, all the informations are inside the box. Not heavy at all. Easy to put inside a backpack.(small). Works with 2 AAA batteries, so its easy to get a new one batterie in any convenience store... The handler is small, so its a little bit hard to hold it when you are with a big and heavy baggage. I'll take it in my next trip, if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFleischman on 01/30/2014

First of all I wanna say that it is very accurate ! Because of my work I have to travel a lot and unfortunately my company always provide tickets from low cost carriers as you all aware sometimes your extra weights costs more than your ticket. The hook could be a bit bigger, It's not very easy to weight heavy things with upper ring it should be a little ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections