DX » Community » Reviews » One Piece Figures (7-Figure Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfeij4o on 04/15/2013

This set have a really good appearance and also a good size. It is made of a great material. It has a Low price and come with 7 characters. Well fixed on the base. It has to mane details too, just like the anime! No cons, they are perfect. Now i'm only waiting for some others sets with another characters with this same size, they look so good.If you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydevilflo on 02/03/2013

- Attractive figurines. - Not too expansively - The quality of the characters is rather good, there are nice details and nice painting. - Can be use for decoration or like a toy - Figurines are good-sized I am not disappointed by my purchase. I recommend the purchase for the fans of chobits and of figurines of mangas generally. - One of the character ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 01/20/2011

Toys for hobbyists. Made high quality, good stuff, neat. Toys are well painted, bright colors look just fine. Included are the base of transparent plastic attached to many figurines made of plastic rack that figure could be better and more stable. Might like and go and children and those who collect such toys. At some figures inflated price. Although ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections