DX » Community » Reviews » 1136 1W 126-Lumen 9x5050 SMD LED Car Festoon White Light Bulb (DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobRoySyd on 05/21/2013

Very bright compared to the incandescent lamp it replaced. Lower power consumption means less risk of a flat battery. The beam from these has a good spread which is important to me as the diffuser on the vehicle's dome light has broken. Works regardless of polarity which is a bonus as well. These are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrhyssoula on 12/19/2012

Bought this to replace old style tungsten light inside car. Measured old globe carefully and it was easy to change over as a direct replacement. Now it fills the interior with bright white light instead of dim yellow light. Low current means you can leave the door open and light on without flattening ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byScATh on 07/14/2012

- Awesome light, is very bright and white. - I installed six months ago and still working just like the first day. - Easy for install. - Very bright and white. - I don't find one. - VERY bright light. Used for inside of the car. - All led's are still working without problems. - When you install it just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatalinux on 04/06/2012

They are very good. 5050 LEDs are the best. Light is pure white. No blueish color. I attached a picture with the power. 12.01V X 0.162A = 1.94562W Almost 2W. Price is great. They work as expected. Light is enough. Shines just super! Excellent LEDs glow white, not blue! I use this inside and the light ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byStoutST on 06/14/2011

Very bright white light! If you look at the LEDs, it dazzles the eye. When connected, the correct polarity. Bought to cover the car. On-board power supply 24 volts. Works great! That's 12 very bright LEDs. Interior of your car will be covered during the day, bright white light. The size fits in regular ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykellydosch on 06/05/2011

Installs easily. Well built. Very bright! Only uses 1 watt. None. I was considering installing lights under my dash so I could see the floor better, but this little bulb lights up my van from floor to ceiling and well into the rear. I think I have read everything about every festoon bulb on Deal Extreme.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySomRus on 04/21/2011

Excellent LEDs! Best on DX, first bought one, then ordered another one. Shines just super! Ordered before the other, they are less bright, the same light as all the spotlight! Cons I obnoruzhit could not, do cho only slightly larger than my ceiling. The problem goes away podgibaniem contacts plafond ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycatalinux on 09/30/2010

It is a really white bright light. I use this inside and the light is like neon bright white. It is lighter than my stock interior light bulb. I like a lot those "bulbs"! They are wonderful. Very easy to change. I dont have any other words to say I love them. Price maybe. I don't have any other cons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPiva7UHP on 07/02/2010

- It makes a lot of light. I have instaled it in my car and it makes so much light that looks like there's a fluorescent light inside the car! This is the principal PRO, it DOES make a lot of light. - It's a solution, designed by engineers for it. I know several people that instaled a LED light bulb ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections