DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Cotton + Leather Guitar Strap (Green)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byevandroalves on 06/28/2013

This is a very nice product. It's a very nice look and the leather on the edge have a nice quality. It have Fender logo on the front leather holder. The price of it is good too. O produto é bem legal. Tem um visual bacana e o couro nas pontas é de boa qualidade. Possui o logo da Fender na peça de couro da frente. O preço é muito ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRoadstarNick on 06/23/2013

There are LOTS of straps to choose from on DX, and I happened to choose this one....I would buy it again. This is a nice quality Guitar Strap. Real leather ends are a nice touch and the strap weave is perfect. Stitching was perfect upon delivery, too. The color pairs nicely with my natural wood-grain finish guitar. Good Price. None really.. Plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuitarrilia on 03/19/2013

- Very comfortable! - In my opinion, cotton straps are better than nylon straps because cotton straps does not slide easily on the clothes, very important if you have problems with guitar balance issues. - Nice military green colour. - Good materials. - Very affordable prize. - Nice Fender spaghetti logo. - Honestly: no cons for acoustic and lighter ... Read more

Nice and comfortable strap for electric guitars!
    0 0
  • posted byvenelven on 03/19/2013

- Looks good, just like the pictures. - Really good length. - Easy to adjust the lenght of the guitar strap - Seems well built and the ends seems to be durable enough - likes the colour - Good price Cant think of any cons right now, i guess time will tell. Could maybe be a bit wider? Maybe not the best colour for my black guitar but i have always liked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoatboy77 on 11/06/2011

Good materials and fabric. Durable and strong. Nicely colored. Synthetic material is much better than similarly priced alternatives. The holes for guitar hinges are too small. Fender label is glued on and not stitched. So expect it to start pealing off after some time. A good buy overall. The holes for the guitar hinges are way too small to accommodate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTygerTung on 02/11/2011

Very good quality, good looking guitar strap. Looks very good on my wooden acoustic guitar. Nice leather and good thick webbing. Great colour Long enough too. Has bogus 'fender' brand written on the lower leather bit so you can impress all your mates with the top quality kit you own. Cheap! Colour doesn't suit my Red with white scratch board top quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 01/31/2011

Strong but comfortable. The leather pieces on the ends are made of double-cowhide --- not laminate leather or some synthetic. The workmanship is good and the 'Fender' heat-stamped logo on the front leather piece is a nice touch. They are indeed able to adjust to 150cm, as claimed in the specs. None! The colour is actually a dark military/khak 'earth ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections