DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Cotton + Leather Guitar Strap (Off-White)
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHundredfire on 09/09/2013

Feels sturdy enough. Texture is great (stand cotton textile). Leather parts are genuine and are very solid. Seams are sturdy, doesn't feel like it will tear anytime soon. There is a discreet plastic Fender branding The off-white/beige color is great and accents my light-colored guitar very well Plastic parts don't feel especially great, but these are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarQc on 06/18/2013

The strap is well built. The fabric is soft on the skin of the back of your neck, unlike other cheap straps I have used before. The fender logo is really a nice touch. It seems durable and holds my 13.2 pounds bass on my shoulder without hurting it. All in all, a great product with a vintage look to it. Although the leather seems durable, the holes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrianmay980 on 06/16/2013

This guitar strap is really easy to use and I have appreciated particularly his simple and sober color, ideal for an acoustic guitar. It's a bit difficult to insert the strap the first time as it's too tight, but I made a cut with a knife and now it fits perfectly. Recommended for those who are looking for a simple guitar strap, different from those ... Read more

Guitra strap 1 Guitra strap 2 Guitar strap 3
    0 0
  • posted byFeero21 on 05/12/2013

The selected materials look good and feel very comfortable. The strap also feels quite strong. The Fender logo is not stitched, but glued on. I suspect that it might peel off with time The holes might be a little too small, so you have to cut them by yourself a little (but don't overdo it, because you might make them too big) In my country (Lithuania)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRukawa on 11/18/2012

Soft cotton strap Decent leather ends Good price Leather ends can be a bit thicker This is an excellent guitar strap, the cotton strap material feels a lot softer than the cheaper nylon alternative that is usually found only slightly cheaper than this product. The leather ends felt a little thin at first, but has been holding up well. I guess you can'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJongser on 08/08/2012

The Price is pretty good. It looks decent. It does it's job and holds the guitar. There are not many many, but the build quality is obviously low (like the price). Not likely to support a heavy electric. Obviously this is not the strap for your expensive guitar. Works well for a campfire beater but the weight of an electric might be too much. I made ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrdav12 on 04/14/2012

a great strap! the price is perfect! in here these straps would cost around 30$! its a little hard to insert the strap at the beginning since one of the sides doesn't have any holes so I used a knife to make a hole. the strap is abit slim but thats not a real con since it holds my guitar well. im not sure if this strap can hold as heavy guitars as les ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAirluis17 on 12/28/2011

Simple, cheap, looks fine, decent quality. I Own this strap for 4 months now. Use it on the guitar that I play most of the time. Hasn't broken or shown any sign that its about to break yet. None really. The holes are a bit small, I had to cut them out a little. The Fender logo could be a con for some I think. I use it at max lenght now, and my guitar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyc999 on 08/03/2011

- Really nice looking strap, doesn't look cheap to me. - Cotton quality looks of good, it's feels strong. - Cotton material comfortable on shoulder. - Easily adjustable length. - Includes a nylon string (think shoe lace thickness) for acoustic guitars without a second strap knob. - I like the colour combination. - None. I don't think it is a real 'Fender'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byramla on 05/03/2011

- Very comfortable materials. Soft leather and sturdy cotton - Adjustment works reliably - Comes with a short black nylon string Build quality is not the best craftsdwarfship I've seen. Stitches wander around the edges and their length varies. The other end of the strap had only one side of the leather punctured. If it is meant to, it was punctured ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections