DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Cotton + Leather Guitar Strap (Off-White)
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHundredfire on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Feels sturdy enough. Texture is great (stand cotton textile). Leather parts are genuine and are very solid. Seams are sturdy, doesn't feel like it will tear anytime soon. There is a discreet plastic Fender branding The off-white/beige color is great and accent... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarQc on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The strap is well built. The fabric is soft on the skin of the back of your neck, unlike other cheap straps I have used before. The fender logo is really a nice touch. It seems durable and holds my 13.2 pounds bass on my shoulder without hurting it. All in all, a great... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrianmay980 on 06/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This guitar strap is really easy to use and I have appreciated particularly his simple and sober color, ideal for an acoustic guitar. Cons:It's a bit difficult to insert the strap the first time as it's too tight, but I made a cut with a knife and now it fits pe... Read more

Guitra strap 1 Guitra strap 2 Guitar strap 3
    0 0
  • posted byFeero21 on 05/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The selected materials look good and feel very comfortable. The strap also feels quite strong. Cons:The Fender logo is not stitched, but glued on. I suspect that it might peel off with time OtherThoughts:The holes might be a little too small, so you have to cut them by... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRukawa on 11/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Soft cotton strap Decent leather ends Good price Cons:Leather ends can be a bit thicker OtherThoughts:This is an excellent guitar strap, the cotton strap material feels a lot softer than the cheaper nylon alternative that is usually found only slightly cheaper than this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJongser on 08/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Price is pretty good. It looks decent. It does it's job and holds the guitar. Cons:There are not many many, but the build quality is obviously low (like the price). Not likely to support a heavy electric. OtherThoughts:Obviously this is not the strap for y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrdav12 on 04/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:a great strap! the price is perfect! in here these straps would cost around 30$! Cons:its a little hard to insert the strap at the beginning since one of the sides doesn't have any holes so I used a knife to make a hole. the strap is abit slim but thats not a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAirluis17 on 12/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple, cheap, looks fine, decent quality. I Own this strap for 4 months now. Use it on the guitar that I play most of the time. Hasn't broken or shown any sign that its about to break yet. Cons:None really. The holes are a bit small, I had to cut them out a little. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyc999 on 08/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Really nice looking strap, doesn't look cheap to me. - Cotton quality looks of good, it's feels strong. - Cotton material comfortable on shoulder. - Easily adjustable length. - Includes a nylon string (think shoe lace thickness) for acoustic guitars without a second str... Read more

0 0
  • posted byramla on 05/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very comfortable materials. Soft leather and sturdy cotton - Adjustment works reliably - Comes with a short black nylon string Cons:Build quality is not the best craftsdwarfship I've seen. Stitches wander around the edges and their length varies. The other e... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections