DX » Community » Reviews » Alice Acoustic Guitar Strings (6-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
Good value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzedosfigos on 12/14/2014

pros: good valeu for money. Very cheap. You can bought a lot of strings wiht the same money you'll spend on a regular music store. Cons: the tend to break after a while, if you stretch it a lot.... Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted bybassman2au on 06/09/2014

I have paid more for strings that have sounded worse. For the price are really a good buy for a practice guitar, the sound is alright. Be aware that it's not a high-quality product. You can easily break a string by a simple bend. Just be careful. These strings sound very bright (in a good way). I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJupitersStars on 04/05/2014

Very cheap, seem like they are decent quality. I bought these for a kids toy guitar to replace the strings on hers that were broken. I don't know how like "in tune" these strings are for more professional / actual guitar players but they work just fine for the kids guitar. none that i have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiljaczg on 02/26/2014

set žica za akusticnu gitaru po jako povoljnoj cijeni. nemam nikakvih primjedbi - BTW žice su ili cijele ili nisu - nema tu neke nauke Kaj pametno na pisati o paketu od 6 žica za gitaru. nažalost moram tu još mljeti gluposti kako bi mi objavili ovu recenziju i kako bi skupio koji bod Evo još jednom da ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStanovljansky on 01/10/2014

At first, I have to admit that I'm not an excellent musician, but, on the other hand I'm playing since my 14 and had opportunity to replace many guitar strings kits regarding acoustic and electric guitars, so conclusion is that simple rule "cheapest is the worst" has no sense in this field.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemreerenn on 12/05/2013

fast delivery and ok quality. i am using now. and im pleased. its delivered fast also. and items were not damaged. when i buy something from dx i never become sad. thanks. fast delivery and ok quality. i am using now. and im pleased. its delivered fast also. and items were not damaged. when i buy something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemreerenn on 12/05/2013

fast delivery and good quality. i am using now. and im pleased. its delivered fast also. and items were not damaged. when i buy something from dx i never become sad. thanks. fast delivery and good quality. i am using now. and im pleased. its delivered fast also. and items were not damaged. when i buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskimm123 on 11/01/2013

easy to install, and after putting them on, it sounds quite nice...sound rings well considering the price of the strings. i especially like the sound of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd strings - their coiling around the strings gives a nice bright, sharp tone. the 6th string of the first set broke immediately while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfad115 on 07/15/2013

They are good quality strings for acoustic guitars. I bought them after I broke my G-string on my guitar. I only replaced that one, I still have the others for if i will need them. They came without instructions on how to change them, but maybe thats different for other types of guitars. Anyway... my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylincolnminto on 03/30/2013

It looks and in fact is great!!! It is very resistent and it was very easy to put it on my guitar. The packets have the informations about the order the string should be. eg: 1st, 2nd... etc. Nothing, unless my ignorance... =( But in my case due I be a newbie i've choosen the wrong size to me and my ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections