DX » Community » Reviews » Alice Acoustic Guitar Strings (6-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 8 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybassman2au on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have paid more for strings that have sounded worse. For the price are really a good buy for a practice guitar, the sound is alright. Cons:Be aware that it's not a high-quality product. You can easily break a string by a simple bend. Just be careful. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJupitersStars on 04/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, seem like they are decent quality. I bought these for a kids toy guitar to replace the strings on hers that were broken. I don't know how like "in tune" these strings are for more professional / actual guitar players but they work just fine for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylincolnminto on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks and in fact is great!!! It is very resistent and it was very easy to put it on my guitar. The packets have the informations about the order the string should be. eg: 1st, 2nd... etc. Cons:Nothing, unless my ignorance... =( OtherThoughts:But in my case... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoxfuchs on 01/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:11-52 gauge. Very light. Bright sounding. Aluminum white colored. Strings were packed seperately. Pretty good packaging work. Cons:I won't complain about $2 guitar strings. But you gotta know that it's not a high-quality product. You can easily break one by bend... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnotspill on 10/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a well built set of strings, with no bad first impressions. These are really high tension strings, so be careful as you tune it in order not to break them. Cons:none so far, they've been working great. I'm a little worried about the tension, but nothing that bothe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJongser on 08/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price! They are individually bagged. They have yet to break! Cons:The sound is cheap obviously. Clearly the best material and process isn't used on these strings. Not the best at holding tune. OtherThoughts:At the price, I still don't trust their strength... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrzak on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This pack of strings comes inside a nice (and weird XD) plastic bag. If you are not going to bend the strings too much, these will be ok for you, but see the cons. At the beggining you won't have problems with them, you will think... "wow, they sound cool" The... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonatieen on 02/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For the price are really a good buy for your practice / camp guitar (but go easy with them, see below), the sound is ok i had expensive ones that sounded worst than this ones. Cons:Tune them at first is a bit difficult, you need to let them to accustom to the guitar ten... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBluMelon on 01/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap for a full set of guitar strings Packaged well in separate little plastic bags inside a bigger plastic case Decent sound quality Cons:The 3rd string broke after a month or so and according to some other posts, others may have had similar problems with the 3rd... Read more

0 0
  • posted byudigur on 10/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:price - that's about it. considering the above they don't sound that bad. Cons:I changed all my guitar's strings as they were pretty old and 2 of this set broke as i tuned them for the first time. luckily i bought 2 sets so i put the replacement strings from the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections