Customer’s impression:
Good value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Cool, cheap strings for acoustic guitar :)

posted by Biznescat on 07/18/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I had bought these strings for my guitar and there was no problem, because first and foremost the music sounds very well with these strings, they are very easy to install strings is a very good price and also quality, I do spare time to playing guitar and learn music at school for several years, I've played with different strings on my guitar and I can safely say that the strings are just cool, it makes no sense to me to buy their own homes strings of abnormal prices, if DealExtreme which offers the same and a much better price range is to offer very large, but I choose this because everything is simple and clear SUPER

Cons:

When it comes to cons, then I can say that there are no disadvantages, because the strings are really good and it will be good, if they behave well and closely with them to play well then everything will be fine

OtherThoughts:

These strings are high quality and at a very good price, so they can be used by those who are beginners and they are already playing the guitar in your spare time, and my recommendation to buy multiple sets, so just in case go somewhere to relax, to always be even set in an accident that could change it to a guitar string, in a variety of life happens;)

Bottomline:

If you want cheap, profitable, cool, beautiful, resonant strings then you are finded them HERE THEY ARE Alice Acoustic Guitar Strings (6-Piece Set) :)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections