DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable 3.5mm M-M Audio Cable - Black (70CM-Length)
  • 5 star 22 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguaycuru on 03/14/2014

Easy to use, easy to store, and very convenient auto stretching mechanism, it's very good overall. This is my second purchase of this product, because for the first one I had, after some time, the connector broke. The cable could be a little longer. The build quality couls also be a little better, but it worked very well for the time it wasn't broken.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymegaelectron on 11/26/2013

-Not expensive -Easy release and retract -Good build quality -Sound quality is great, not issues -Small, veri practic to be used in the car Nothing This an excellent product for anybody that needs to connect a mp3, Iphone, smartphone or any portable device with 3.5mm plug. I use it with my Android celllphone, my mp3 player and sometimes with my Sony ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzerotb on 10/10/2013

Is great product, fulfils the purpose of the buy (connecting my phone to the aux in of the car). The price is proper to the quality of this gadget and it's usability. The retractable feature is awesome and works perfectly. The length of this wire is 70 cm, i generally prefer a longer one, consider this before you make the purchase. The sound at maximun ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byikhoo on 08/29/2013

This is a great product and you can't beat the price! Quality is excellent and it's so compact and convenient. Length of cable is perfect for my car. I can now extend the cable so that my mp3 player now sits in my cup holder. None that I can think of. Good value for the price. Overall a good buy. Cheap and convenient. Having an audio cable that is retractable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilanc89 on 08/03/2013

Easily retractable and expandable, doesn't add much noise, good sound quality. Great solution for your car sound system, where you don't need much cable length or some extra quality of sound. The fact that it's retractable is a great plus, again, specially for a car environment. Feels a bit cheap on first touch, but after you get used to the plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalonush2 on 07/17/2013

This product works great, and I have been using it for a few months now. Retractable, and very easy to use. A little too short for some situations (only 70cm, as stated in the product's info), but usually good enough. The retraction mechanism should be used gently in order not to harm it. Very useful for connecting the cell phone in the car without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTuckerism on 04/04/2013

It's simple, works great, and has good build quality. Both adapter ends fit snugly into all of my devices. No issues with crackling or sound quality. The retracting mechanism gives a satisfying click; I've never had a problem getting the cable to retract when I wanted to. None that I can find. This is primarily for use in my car, where I hook up my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeffeesse on 04/03/2013

it does what expected without a problem, and it's doing it for several month so far. i mainly use it to listen to my mp3s from my mobile in my car's stereo (which is not a top-quality one, honestly, but neither a crap). it doesn't add too much noise. it keeps on retracting without problems. despite its cheap aspect, it's pretty resistant. the wrong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAgus89 on 03/22/2013

The product meets my needs. I have it for almost an year and I still use it when plugging devices (cellphones, laptops, mp3, etc) to my living-room stereo. When I want to increase the volume, there is a point (high, -don't worry) that starts to make an annoying noise. Buy at least 2 items so you can store them in different places (eg: car, room, kitchen,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilanc89 on 02/21/2013

Easily retractable and expandable, doesn't add much noise, good sound quality. Great solution for your car sound system, where you don't need much cable length or some extra quality of sound. The fact that it's retractable is a great plus, again, specially for a car environment. Feels a bit cheap on first touch, but after you get used to the plastic ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections