DX » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Non Contact Digital InfraRed Thermometer with Laser Sight (-50°C ~ 380°C)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykordik on 05/29/2014

Excellent design and build quality, precisely measure temperature, easy to use, large measuring range, feels good in my hand. Well measured negative and positive temperature. The measuring range is up to over 400 degrees Celsius. I recommend to buy. Very great product!!! No cons. Good for measuring food,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoqua1223 on 11/11/2013

ergonomic and easy to handle, works very intuitively, and the field of view of the sensor is indicated. the display is easy to read . appears quite solid structure. works ok also with rechargeable battery 9V. reads temp continuosly so you can eg. check dfferent parts of the room for dispersions all ok ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenzyme1 on 06/02/2013

Very good value, I have seen this sold in Australia fro $139. High quality, doesn't feel cheap. Accurate, easy to use. No apparent cons I really can't complain about this product. A real bargain. It should be noted that when measuring temperature from a distance it seems to be less accurate than when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluotinen on 06/01/2013

The unit works by pressing the trigger and pointing the target. The laser pointer can be turned on and the F/C can be chosen. The quoted measurement range covers all typical use purposes. I tested it against other thermometers and most of the time it was accurate within +/- 1 C. Does not come with a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjovanovicjj on 03/20/2013

Very Cheap, good built, has memory of last measurement,display have backlite, point and shoot, Laser target pointer that can be turned on for accurate measurement or off to save battery. Not very accurate. In specification is stated +/-2C/ +/-2% - I think it's true but it's always on bigger side. If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrad200 on 01/10/2013

- Easy to use, don't need to refer to manual after a few trials. - Light. Even with battery. - Sturdy. Feels firm like some more expensive ones. - Backlight. Really usefull when used in dark areas or night use. - Laser can be turn on or off to safe battery. - Very convinient for taking temperature of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydyogiantara on 12/12/2012

The unit is very good in build quality. it is sturdy, very good finished, feels good in my hand. the button easily reached in any operations. the display is very clear, big number so you can be easily see the measurement even in a bright/sunny environment. the measurement is quite accurate, i comare ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byelomy2010 on 11/04/2011

- Great percision, manual says +-2C, but it seems absolutely percise - pretty percise even on shiny surfaces with weird emissivity - LCD backlight very good for wine-cellar and similar conditions - C/F degrees switch - laser can be switched off to save battery - LCD display has a little weird viewing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMalyJaponec on 10/26/2011

Good plastic quality. It will not break after extensive use, I hope. In is not acurate. In temperatures in range 0-10C I see difference from real temperature like -+4 C. But what is bigger problem. The difference is not stable. I measured something that had to have 9C, it showed 4C and after 10 minutes ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byassendino on 10/22/2011

Very good compared with other Thermometers of high quality. Finishing of good quality. Light night display . Auto off (economy battery) . Includes battery 9 v . Product with excellent price . Nothing really . Only positive points . You very like this digital thermometer. I use very in the car and house ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections