DX » Community » Reviews » Ebony Cloisonne Bottle Gourd Bamboo Flute with Protective Case (B Key)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMassaiSilva on 09/02/2013

Very great instrument, really good sound and material! This is my best purchase in DealExtreme. The escale is very easy to learn and this flute sound's just like any other hulusi on youtube. In A=442 the tuning is perfect. I don't know any cons to write here. For me it was reeeeally better than I expected ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byianmeira on 11/07/2011

the flute has a great sound, and is distinguished from others by having two drones working, it is very smooth playability and trimbre and dynamics work very well, the finish is a little precarious, since it is a product made in series, but nothing affecting the beautiful view that this flute has. just ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byViolist on 10/30/2011

This is one of the best my purchases in DealExtreme. The flute has very good sound and nice design. This is a really high-quality musical instrument. Price is very good. In my local stores flutes of this type are much more expensive. This flute is made of very good materials and therefore easy to clean.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections