DX » Community » Reviews » SG90 Mini Servo with Gears and Parts (2Kg Torque)
  • 5 star 22 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytnvd on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Yes, it is a servo, and it is exactly like advertised: Strong, Small, Cheap, Lightweight. Only 9 gramms. It does not, in my case, travel all the 180, and didn't return all the times in middle position. As I only have one I cannot compare. Cons:Screws to connec... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjmchugh1 on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as designed out of the package. Arduino example sketch works with this without modification. Can be readily modified to continuous rotation. Cons:The gear on top isn't perfect, had to file it a little to get the provided parts to mate. OtherThoughts:I will... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavoeng on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Greate price. The servo works well for me. The order came as expected. Great product, I recommend it. Cons:No cons. The pieces are fragile but this is not a problem for small projects. OtherThoughts:It would be great if the pieces were sturdier but for that pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrf604 on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought 2 of these to add to my "Arduino Kit". I've successfully used them to test sample sketches. They work great. The build quality is good. They are a little smaller than I had expected. They come with several arm attachments and mounting screw. These arm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobphysics on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small and durable. Comes with plenty of "arms" and screws to hold in place. The wires are long enough to not be a problem. Cons:None really. Just take into consideration it is a micro-servo, so it is not very powerful. It's good for moving small... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPlippo73 on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works as advertised - Really small - Very reasonable price - Seems to be of good quality Cons:- Came in a simple little plastic bags, knowing how gentle the postal service is there could have been issues, luckily there were none :-) OtherThoughts:They are so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymastermaste on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very cheap servo that you can use in many DIY projects. It is easy to drive and understand. It is good for many projects. Cons:I have no cons. The servo works fine. Price/Use is just right. OtherThoughts:I have used this servo with my arduino. It is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAvatar7 on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The device is exactly what it is described to be, a mini servo. Works great and was nice that it came with a few different types of attachments. Good torque, sufficient for smaller projects. Cons:One of the servos that i received was misaligned but i managed t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybunnybonga on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comes with a lot of parts to use. Very powerfull and good build quality. Standard connector. Easy to use with arduino board. There are some holes in the housing for easy mounting on your projects. Cons:It's very difficult to find out the +/-/singnal cable. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byz00m3r on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Does it's job -can't beat the price Cons:-Jitters -plastic parts feel only slightly loose inside -looses calibration after prolonged usage (for example the 0, 90 and 180 degrees positions becomes more like 10, 100 and 190 degrees) OtherThoughts:a decent micro s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections