DX » Community » Reviews » 11.1V 2200mAh 20C Rechargeable Li-Po Battery for 450 R/C Helicopters
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBARONPRAH on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple battery. Simple wrapper. Sturdy wire. Connector soldered well. Wire is soft enough . After a year of use, capacity 2000 max. I think this is a good indicator. IMAX B6 - tested. Cons:Banks are not calibrated. Average discharge faster extreme. The capacity of each... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaros528 on 08/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it seemed to work perfectly at the beginning Cons:after comparing with other batteries, fly time was about a half. And accurate measurement also showed the same - less than 1100mAh capacity after stopped working at the 20C regulator. Other batteries give me ar... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydosullivan on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well constructed. Cells are well balanced and tend to discharge at the same rate. Cons:Could do with heavier protection to prevent rupture on crashing. I usually encase the battery in an extra layer of plastic (from a soft drinks bottle) and shrink sleeve for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLateeh on 11/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- mAh is good. Get around 2000mAh - Solid structure - No heat problems - CHEAP! Cons:- BIG minus is that getting only 28A burst and 18A continuos out of this lipo... It just cant give the specificated 20C * 2200mAh = 44A Not anyway near of it even. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetertanja on 08/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this little battery is very great very stable by the voltagerange i load this battery about 8 ampere its only 35 degrees warm my other akkus with this powerrange are greater and hevier- about 30 gramms hevier but has not the power like this and the also have 2200 mah 20 C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwsa13 on 07/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good lipo i think he has really 2200mah my HBK3 flies real 15 minutes hovering on it! and it dont gonna be warm i really like this lipo! It fits good in esky honey bee's belts or trex(clones) a lot better then esky lpo's Cons:Well the plastic around the b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwsa13 on 06/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this and thought; dealextreme doenst have good lipos butttt when i tested it in my Esky HBK3 it was real good! about 15 mins flighttime so its real 2200 MAH i charge it with 7A and so far so good no heat or something.. its not heavy and very good connector(dean... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections