DX » Community » Reviews » 11.1V 2200mAh 20C Rechargeable Li-Po Battery for 450 R/C Helicopters
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBARONPRAH on 03/06/2014

Simple battery. Simple wrapper. Sturdy wire. Connector soldered well. Wire is soft enough . After a year of use, capacity 2000 max. I think this is a good indicator. IMAX B6 - tested. Banks are not calibrated. Average discharge faster extreme. The capacity of each cell individually not tested - laziness. :) Use in airsoft. I want to put on FPV plane.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanaeklund on 12/13/2013

Firstly it is cheap, it is also pretty good looking and it seems to work well, at least now in the beginning. And of course it is easy to use. XD Sparks a little when you connect it but it may be caused by my RC boat. First i thought it won't work 'cause it was so cheap but it turned out to work fine. I haven't measured its power and such kind of things ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaros528 on 08/17/2013

it seemed to work perfectly at the beginning after comparing with other batteries, fly time was about a half. And accurate measurement also showed the same - less than 1100mAh capacity after stopped working at the 20C regulator. Other batteries give me around 2000mAh. One of two has blown quite a lot, I am afraid it that one will not last too log very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIntib on 07/28/2013

Excellent battery. Holds charge and gives you exactly what you want. Initially used this on my Trex 450 clone helicopter and flies like a dream. Pretty compact and not too heavy. I have not had any negative effects with this battery. Started using on my trex clone, then I built a quadcopter and used the battery on it. Worked great. Now I am building ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydosullivan on 05/22/2013

Well constructed. Cells are well balanced and tend to discharge at the same rate. Could do with heavier protection to prevent rupture on crashing. I usually encase the battery in an extra layer of plastic (from a soft drinks bottle) and shrink sleeve for safety. don't have the same punch as other 2200mA LIPO's under heavy load, but good enough for most ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLateeh on 11/22/2010

- mAh is good. Get around 2000mAh - Solid structure - No heat problems - CHEAP! - BIG minus is that getting only 28A burst and 18A continuos out of this lipo... It just cant give the specificated 20C * 2200mAh = 44A Not anyway near of it even. Its cheap and has ok capacity as long as you don´t try to pull much amperes out of it... Or maybe I have received ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetertanja on 08/19/2010

this little battery is very great very stable by the voltagerange i load this battery about 8 ampere its only 35 degrees warm my other akkus with this powerrange are greater and hevier- about 30 gramms hevier but has not the power like this and the also have 2200 mah 20 C discharge rate and the great plus of this akku is that it is very little i think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwsa13 on 07/05/2010

Very good lipo i think he has really 2200mah my HBK3 flies real 15 minutes hovering on it! and it dont gonna be warm i really like this lipo! It fits good in esky honey bee's belts or trex(clones) a lot better then esky lpo's Well the plastic around the battery is not very good i think it needs more protection., the packing too not when the smash it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwsa13 on 06/25/2010

I bought this and thought; dealextreme doenst have good lipos butttt when i tested it in my Esky HBK3 it was real good! about 15 mins flighttime so its real 2200 MAH i charge it with 7A and so far so good no heat or something.. its not heavy and very good connector(deans). Im not flying 3D so i dont know how about high discharge rate.. but my battery ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections