DX » Community » Reviews » Hobbywing EZRUN 18A ESC with 5200KV 18T Brushless Motor and Program Card Combo Set
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGoldcroft on 10/20/2012

It fit in my 1:18th Maverick really well. It's smaller and lighter than my stock motor. There are no screws supplied which was quite annoying. The motor diameter is slightly smaller than the stock motor so tends to pick up ground rubbish and grass etc as the base of the maverick has a motor cutout, with a smaller motor, there is now a gap - but I guess ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragonsfire on 12/12/2011

For the price, this cant be beat. Im using it with sku41131 in my Mini rock crawler. It has lots of power, and with the 1000mAh batteries i can get a little over an hour runtime. Programming card is relatively easy to use. Because its sensorless, it does "cog" a little at low speeds. I got the switch wet once, and it reset all the programming,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThunderdome on 07/26/2010

- Raises 1:18 RC to whole new level, at least A-Tech 1:18 Buggy 4WD. - For another project car needed to adjust 55% power usage from controller as too much speed. - Good torque both on- & off-road. - Many mounting threads for universal fit. - 3mm axle root (bearing from my Skyartec heli fits perfectly). - Long axle for pinion fitting. No screws ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections