DX » Community » Reviews » 1800 2.4GHz Wireless Spill-Resistant Desktop Keyboard with Wireless Optical Mouse (1*AA/1*AA)
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBoroOparov on 08/17/2013

First of all, i use the keyboard and mouse for my tv and my lap top while playing games or surfing on the net. This product is well build and what i like the most, it has good distance reach (that's why i bought this product). Also i like that it's waterproof. I think the price could be a little lower, but overall its good deal for the money. One of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystudiofenix on 07/25/2012

I used this set for over 8 months now, and still works great, not even once this keyboard and mouse have let me down. The battery time of the keyboard lasts for over 400 use hours, and the mouse for something like 200 hours. I change the battery every month for both of them, sometimes it lasts a little longer. The mouse cant be turned off. I have other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycwolff on 07/14/2012

Great build quality Awesome range. In open space, could reach more than 10 meters! Great for pointing and typing device for Android TV devices. Mouse is big enough, like a desktop mouse. It's not that mini mouse size like the one used in notebook Could be a little cheaper Usb dongle is big, not a good deal to use with notebooks. Try SKU 91005 instead ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDY2Kim on 03/12/2012

Had this keyboard for over 1 year now. It is still working and good. The single AA batteries last a surprising time especially in the keyboard. I've drop the mouse a couple times and its still working fine. Would like to be able to turn if off to save battery. Great for media centers and presentations. I haven't use them much for games but they seem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLgarrido on 07/06/2011

Great product. I have mine for months, and I still use the battery that comes in keyboard. The mouse consuption isn't bad too. Mine mouse dropt on the floor very bad today, and is still working, so it is very well made. I use then from long distance when I using my projector and it works very well! Very good bought! I think none, it's very good for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrgeo5 on 01/24/2011

Clean, lightweight and black. Plug n Play. Wireless performs perfectly. 1 AA battery for the keyboard and 1 for the mouse. No "multimedia" keys (could be a cons for some ppl). Small holes in the keyboard in case you drop liquid onto it. No off button on the mouse. No hole to plug the receptor in either the mouse or the keyboard(so you don't loose it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheunholy69 on 12/25/2010

Only one battery each Wireless works great Plug and play with Ubuntu Well built Lightweight Size is perfect: compact enough to fit anywhere, large enough to be nice to work with Well... maybe a few multimedia buttons (sound etc.) would have been nice but that's no big deal. They're nice but I can't live without them. That is one hell of a deal ! I've ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFernandes on 12/25/2010

the keyboard is very soft and has a small footprint. very nice. the mouse is good. it requirs and comes with 1 AA for the KB and another AA for the mouse. all the support materials are in chinese. My one stopped working. I guess it lost its sync and I don't know how to do it. Another problem, my Windows Vista sometimes doesn't recognize the dong. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeliog on 12/01/2010

Very good quality keyboard and mouse. Uses only one battery for keyboard and another one for the mouse, which is very economical. I opened both keyboard and mouse and internally they show a very good product, built with high quality. The keyboard has a drainage system with holes at the bottom, so any spill is easily drained out of it. It's a great idea ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrequena on 08/26/2010

Light, very easy to use. Just plug and play. Very good reception. As far as I tested, 8 meters at least. Very soft keys. Almost no noise at all. Worked perfectly with my MacBook (10.5) On the keyboad. No indication lights for Num Lock, Caps Lock or Scroll Lock. Now, talking about mouse and keyboard, there is no "off" button. So your mouse will always ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections