DX » Community » Reviews » 33-LED Date Time Mickey Mouse Watch with Leather Band (2*CR2032)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynasksoon on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price and comfortable chain. Good quality. LED backlight is clear. Nice intro with running lights. Original idea with Mickey Face. Cons:I am not happy with the fact that the original battery was exhausted when I receive the watch. There is no problem afte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurbanoe on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A very nice design, original, fun and flashy. Easy reading tells time and easy setup. Fairly intuitive. I think it's a great watch out of the ordinary. Cons:The numbers are a bit small, does not limit the way you view the time, but if a little limiting disting... Read more

Very cute design
    0 0
  • posted byMiLiNkoTo on 11/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very original! Arrived in a beautiful light pink box. The display has a protector. Cons:I still find it difficult to see the time before the lights are off, but LED lights are very cool.I love to play and to watch him shine. Sometimes the light does not show v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuffinka on 08/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The watch is really cute. Look perfectly. The strap of clock is nice. Cons:In my wach in month of use blue LED indicators left off shines. It's possible that problem in battery, however red indicators shine fine. In the day light There almoust nothing seeing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjprikkel on 01/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great, unique watch. For anyone who loves Disney and mickey mouse. I bought the watch for my brother and he loves "hidden" mickey merchandise. He loved it. He thought it was much more expensive. I only paid $7 and bought two. My wife wanted one after she saw it. Cons:Th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections