DX » Community » Reviews » 29-LED Date Time Fashion Wrist Watch with Leather Band (2*CR2032)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeagle515 on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good gifbox. Good manual (in english). in general the build quality is good.the design is very, very stylish and nice. A different way to see the hours and with style. The ligth is very is cool.If you want a different and beautiful watch purchase this one (more). Cons:Sma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJustiszsz on 11/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice looks, easy to use, everyone is asking me where I got it. Fast shipping. Bright LED's easy to see even in bright sun. Really cheap. In my country it costs 25 euros. Displays time and date. When pressing button it shows quick animation when all LED's light up. Cons:... Read more

1 1
  • posted byPlaneee on 01/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Real attractive design - Very light - Good build quality - Easy to use - Very cheap - Gift box Cons:- No OtherThoughts:It is easy to use, there will be less time to understand what time is it now. There's a small animation when you press the display button,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMotormaster on 06/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice look's. Easy to use and setup. Easy to see it in the time, bright is easy to adjust. Cons:Price can be less for it's build quality. Case is very scratchable. Button is hard to push. Watch that i have received has a scratch on the screen. Watch box not he... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeNeusbeer on 09/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Nice looks - Easy to use, only 1 button - Set-up is easy, one button to cycle the modes, the other to set the time/date. - Comes in a nice giftbox - Clear manual - It's a real eye-catcher - Feels sturdy, and it still looks fine after 3 months Cons:- You have to press... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklio28 on 08/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very attractive design, it draws attention when walking around with it. - Personally I like the blue LEDs against the black background of the face. - It has different glow settings, although it glows a lot even in the lowest setting. - It turns on every 10, 30 or 50 m... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections