DX » Community » Reviews » 12-Hole Alto C Ceramic Ocarina with Gift Box - Random Color (C-Key)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleyovarius on 10/16/2013

the ocarina hav Good Quality of material. its really cheap price. and have great sound. and volume. its easy to use. there a lot of videos to learn. similar to Zelda´s ocarina sound. The box is not so sure any of the ocarinas I llegaorn broken. 2 ocarina broke of 20 ocarina. manual only in chinese ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byausbrowncoat on 03/26/2013

looks like the photo, green and shiny glazed ceramic ocarina. easy to hold and use. good to have neck cord/lanyard in case you drop it. inside i see a small rough area thats not smoothed out inside, although its locations is in a position that i dont think affects airflow much. the sounds not perfect,... Read more

ocarina ocarina and instruction sheet holding ocarina

0 0 0

• posted byKadalipp on 01/02/2013

I got the green version and it looks just like the one on promotional pictures so that's a good thing. Amazingly, it arrived in-tact, even though it was packaged in a cardboard box (without any extra room) and only had a single sheet of bubble wrap around it. Front part of it broke off in a backpack ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections