• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Really nice, but fragile

posted by Kadalipp on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I got the green version and it looks just like the one on promotional pictures so that's a good thing.

Amazingly, it arrived in-tact, even though it was packaged in a cardboard box (without any extra room) and only had a single sheet of bubble wrap around it.

Cons:

Front part of it broke off in a backpack (superglued it back together and water sanded it down again) so it really needs a better carrying method/box (like a gun case or something similiar).

OtherThoughts:

How come this be so expensive compared to other items in DX, I have no clue, but it may come down to production methods (it's probably not mass produced like some other items) and marketing (not so many customers searching for this product). Yet I must say that DX has this thing (including shipping!) 2x cheaper than in one other place where I would have originally ordered the Ocarina from.

Bottomline:

Really nice item, looks wonderful, but needs a strong carrying box with cushion.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections