DX » Community » Reviews » 2.0" LCD Non-Contact Digital Infrared Thermometer with Laser Sight (-20°C ~ 530°C)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexz007 on 10/07/2011

Looks good as it seen on the picture and feels good in hand. Some foreing smell of plastic but not very strong. Construction was good, looks like pro-instrument. But there is no instruction and therefore there is no accuracy of measuring and working condition, i.e. can it be used out of door and what is the working temperature and moisture. Accuracy ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bychinwah on 02/15/2011

Its good and sturdy. Look wise it can easily be pass off as a more expensive model. So far it appears to be measuring temperature quite accurately. Its ability to measure a wide range of temperature makes it a good tool to measure anything from the freezer section of your fridge to your computer CPU to your oven and finally the tip of a soldering iron.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDealMF on 02/15/2011

- Great build quality. - Battery included. - Very clear and nice looking display with backlight. - Easy interface once getting use to it. - Well I have measured room temps and snow so far. No problems. - It's pretty huge for a thermometer to be. I won't say the design is beautiful, but it does appear to the pictures you see. It come with the carrying ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections