DX » Community » Reviews » AC Power Adapter/Charger for Wii Console - EU Plug (100~240V AC)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKanyenke on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No expensive adapter needed, just plug it in for using your Nintendo Wii in a 220v country. Pretty straightforward. The wire length is pretty decent too. Cons:Plastic looks kinda cheap, but it works fine. OtherThoughts:Nothing to add. I guess you have to be careful and... Read more

2 0
  • posted byandresoeiro on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks good, almost as the original, in it's exterior appearance. It is quite light weighted, making me believe the insider electronics might not be as good as the original's. Bought it for the automatic input voltage switching (220/110 V), and it works well for... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycorreakleber on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product came in time, is easy to use, has a plug that fits better, and "look" as original, had one before, and worked well for 2 years. I strong Recommend, it's works as the original. The fact its full range (in Brazil for example its 110 V in some regions... Read more

2 0
  • posted byIgorTchaka on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Having a extra or new power adapter for the wii for a cheap price and with the plug that fits better for the power plug of your location. Cons:The material of the power adapter is nor mery good, it's like have a cheap power adapter with a cover of a oficial wii power adap... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypingflood on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap. Works fine as a Wii power source replacement if your original was damaged or if you need a bi-bolt alternative. Cons:Since it is a really cheap alternative, you can't expect it having the best electronic parts inside. While using it it a cheap component C... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMJRom on 09/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great, and keeps working! all conectors just fit, and deliver enough power to keep the Wii running. totally worth its money, as the original ones are much more expensive in EU. Also, the cables are quite long, (long enough to reach the power socket in my... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynecromancer69 on 09/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Good Quality 220V (For Argentine.. excellent) It works... thats the important thing.. Spanish: Es barato y funciona correctamente. No es lo mejor del mundo, pero cumple su funcion. Cons:Cannot think in anyone.. Maybe .. that its a little lighter than origi... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymurilopessel on 07/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a incredible item because is just plug, I don't need to knwo if is 110 or 220v. It's light and easy to change in a place for otheer it's excellent because use the new plug for brazil so we don't need an adaptor Cons:The cable is short and many times we ne... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycuatro4 on 04/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it works perfecrly, so what more could I say? I use it for a second home near the beach, as it's lighter than the original we have crry less weight, and if I lost it...it's not a pity, it's so cheap that I can buy once again. It comes into a box, so it's easy to carry w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfs111 on 11/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap. Here in Brazil it's much more expensive. I tested it in Brazil 127V/60Hz plug and in that situation it has worked in my Wii with no problem just as the original power source that is only 220V. Cons:None until now. OtherThoughts:I was afraid of using it when... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections