DX » Community » Reviews » AC Power Adapter/Charger for Wii Console - EU Plug (100~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySyncCosplay on 03/07/2014

Works like the original one and easy to use as it's just a simple cable. Really light and not of best quality but it does exactly what it has to do. The overall structure is really light. Be sure not to drop this because some of the solderings inside might detach easily from lightest impacts. Good China-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleonardo888 on 11/23/2013

O produto chegou muito bem embalado,rápido e de qualidade ! cumpre todas as funções no padrão de tomadas do meu país. não há nenhuma. Gostaria que a parte do cabo que conecta a rede elétrica poderia ser maior do que a parte que conecta ao console para se acomodar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKanyenke on 06/13/2013

No expensive adapter needed, just plug it in for using your Nintendo Wii in a 220v country. Pretty straightforward. The wire length is pretty decent too. Plastic looks kinda cheap, but it works fine. Nothing to add. I guess you have to be careful and do not break it. It has the rounded plugs, here in ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byandresoeiro on 02/06/2013

Looks good, almost as the original, in it's exterior appearance. It is quite light weighted, making me believe the insider electronics might not be as good as the original's. Bought it for the automatic input voltage switching (220/110 V), and it works well for me. None really. Haven't used it for a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycorreakleber on 01/28/2013

The product came in time, is easy to use, has a plug that fits better, and "look" as original, had one before, and worked well for 2 years. I strong Recommend, it's works as the original. The fact its full range (in Brazil for example its 110 V in some regions and 220 V in another - mine is ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byIgorTchaka on 12/03/2012

Having a extra or new power adapter for the wii for a cheap price and with the plug that fits better for the power plug of your location. The material of the power adapter is nor mery good, it's like have a cheap power adapter with a cover of a oficial wii power adapter. (true, it seens have other power ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypingflood on 11/17/2012

Cheap. Works fine as a Wii power source replacement if your original was damaged or if you need a bi-bolt alternative. Since it is a really cheap alternative, you can't expect it having the best electronic parts inside. While using it it a cheap component Cable (SKU9493), it generates a lot of noise ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byMJRom on 09/14/2012

Works great, and keeps working! all conectors just fit, and deliver enough power to keep the Wii running. totally worth its money, as the original ones are much more expensive in EU. Also, the cables are quite long, (long enough to reach the power socket in my house). None that I can think of, except ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynecromancer69 on 09/10/2012

Cheap Good Quality 220V (For Argentine.. excellent) It works... thats the important thing.. Spanish: Es barato y funciona correctamente. No es lo mejor del mundo, pero cumple su funcion. Cannot think in anyone.. Maybe .. that its a little lighter than original. Spanish: Ninguna por ahora Es algo mas ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bymurilopessel on 07/29/2012

It's a incredible item because is just plug, I don't need to knwo if is 110 or 220v. It's light and easy to change in a place for otheer it's excellent because use the new plug for brazil so we don't need an adaptor The cable is short and many times we need extend the cabe The box get arrived knead and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections