DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Cooler Heat Sink Chipset for RAM Memory - W Type (8-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 52 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikelunatiko on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, they are tiny, light, unexpensive, and usefull. What more can I ask for? They also include a thin layer of adhesive tape or similar at the bottom, so you can attach it very easly to the microprocessor you want. Cons:The adhesive tape is also a con. Note su... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzero10 on 06/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very convenient size for memory chips or DX's DC-DC converter power boards The adhesive on them is quite good and I have had no issues with them falling off even when bumped The adhesive also transfers heat to the heat sink pretty well Cons:It would be nice if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySoftario on 06/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's excellent for graphic cards that don't have heat sinks in the ram chips. i installed them to a 9600gtx and 6970 and they helped a lot to dissipate the heat. Cons:Better use something else to attach it, rather than the tape. Arctic Alumina™ is great in these cases.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLventtt on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the heatsink is actually tall and has a extra large cooling fins that provide more cooling without having fans Cons:the sticker is bit easy to mess up but if you wont touch the bottom you are good to go OtherThoughts:i originally purchased this for my raspberr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNixxen on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These little heatsinks are easy to attach due to the self adhesive thermal pad, just make sure you don't touch the thermal pad itself. They dissipate heat at a decent rate. Not extremely good, but for their size they're brilliant. Cons:Some of the fins have sl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetal03326 on 03/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- They are small; - They are cheap; - They have thermal tape coming with each; Cons:- It's very hard to remove the protection from the thermal tape. If you have bigger fingers, like me, you'll need someone else to do it for you; - Thermal tape is not very good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLukeroge on 02/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are tiny heatsinks with strong thermal adhesive on the back. They work great and hold on tight. They can be removed with a bit of pulling and twisting. Cons:After removing one, it lost a bit of stickiness. But that is to be expected. Just don't expect to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNixxen on 01/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They work. Simple as that. It's several tiny, tiny aluminum radiators with self adhesive thermal pads. No visual defects on my order Cons:Depending on the size and temperature of what you are trying to cool down, the miniature size of these ribs might be too s... Read more

2 1
  • posted by00behave on 01/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works well considering their small size, o have used them for transistors , so that they can cope with mid level volumes Cons:none really that i can think of. these cant be used for high power outputs, but they arent designed for that, they are designed for ra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxn240 on 12/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comes with double-sided tape (not mentioned in overview)! Fits perfect, you can attach a few of them in a row on a bigger surfaces. Good quality. Decreases heat well. Easy to use. Cons:The price should be a little lower. Delivered after over 7 weeks! You must... Read more

two heatsinks used on a wireless router + scale
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections