DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Cooler Heat Sink Chipset for RAM Memory - W Type (8-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 42 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikelunatiko on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, they are tiny, light, unexpensive, and usefull. What more can I ask for? They also include a thin layer of adhesive tape or similar at the bottom, so you can attach it very easly to the microprocessor you want. Cons:The adhesive tape is also a con. Note su... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzero10 on 06/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very convenient size for memory chips or DX's DC-DC converter power boards The adhesive on them is quite good and I have had no issues with them falling off even when bumped The adhesive also transfers heat to the heat sink pretty well Cons:It would be nice if... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLventtt on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the heatsink is actually tall and has a extra large cooling fins that provide more cooling without having fans Cons:the sticker is bit easy to mess up but if you wont touch the bottom you are good to go OtherThoughts:i originally purchased this for my raspberr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNixxen on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These little heatsinks are easy to attach due to the self adhesive thermal pad, just make sure you don't touch the thermal pad itself. They dissipate heat at a decent rate. Not extremely good, but for their size they're brilliant. Cons:Some of the fins have sl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNixxen on 01/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They work. Simple as that. It's several tiny, tiny aluminum radiators with self adhesive thermal pads. No visual defects on my order Cons:Depending on the size and temperature of what you are trying to cool down, the miniature size of these ribs might be too s... Read more

2 1
  • posted bydesignjah on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:well made small little heat sinks. I like the fanned out fins instead of just straight fins like many other heat sinks have. Made of aluminum so heat dissipation should be good (copper would be even better). Cons:I didn't care for the adhesive tape these came with. I re... Read more

3 0
  • posted bywampyz on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:tiny, convenient self stick heat sinks... pretty good heat transfer given that they're self stick... perfect for RAM modules... fins greatly increase the surface area and cooling for these little guys... Cons:be very careful where you stick them... it's a one... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKooTz on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great build quality and good adhesive tape, although a little thin but that shouldn't be a problem. Cons:They are a little to big for a Raspberry Pi but that can't really count as a con because they are not designed for a Raspberry Pi, but it isn't a problem.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhugomezarinaaim on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Relly good price and it is well built. I wanted to cool down a few chips inside a netbook, which are perfect in size and depth for this job. Cons:The adhesive that comes with it is ok, but it could be a little better, because one of the fell off after some tim... Read more

2 0
  • posted bywampyz on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:tiny, convenient self stick heat sinks... pretty good heat transfer given that they're self stick... perfect for RAM modules... fins greatly increase the surface area and cooling for these little guys... Cons:be very careful where you stick them... it's a one shot deal.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections