DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Cooler Heat Sink Chipset for RAM Memory - W Type (8-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikelunatiko on 06/18/2014

Well, they are tiny, light, unexpensive, and usefull. What more can I ask for? They also include a thin layer of adhesive tape or similar at the bottom, so you can attach it very easly to the microprocessor you want. The adhesive tape is also a con. Note sure if the material is temperature-conductive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzero10 on 06/12/2014

Very convenient size for memory chips or DX's DC-DC converter power boards The adhesive on them is quite good and I have had no issues with them falling off even when bumped The adhesive also transfers heat to the heat sink pretty well It would be nice if they were a little bit taller and provided a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoftario on 06/06/2014

It's excellent for graphic cards that don't have heat sinks in the ram chips. i installed them to a 9600gtx and 6970 and they helped a lot to dissipate the heat. Better use something else to attach it, rather than the tape. Arctic Alumina™ is great in these cases. A little small, but they get the job ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLventtt on 05/14/2014

the heatsink is actually tall and has a extra large cooling fins that provide more cooling without having fans the sticker is bit easy to mess up but if you wont touch the bottom you are good to go i originally purchased this for my raspberry pies but when i wanted to install remain heatsinks to my graphics ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNixxen on 05/14/2014

These little heatsinks are easy to attach due to the self adhesive thermal pad, just make sure you don't touch the thermal pad itself. They dissipate heat at a decent rate. Not extremely good, but for their size they're brilliant. Some of the fins have slight defects, but that's not something that impacts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymetal03326 on 03/26/2014

- They are small; - They are cheap; - They have thermal tape coming with each; - It's very hard to remove the protection from the thermal tape. If you have bigger fingers, like me, you'll need someone else to do it for you; - Thermal tape is not very good - if the sink is in vertical position and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLukeroge on 02/01/2014

They are tiny heatsinks with strong thermal adhesive on the back. They work great and hold on tight. They can be removed with a bit of pulling and twisting. After removing one, it lost a bit of stickiness. But that is to be expected. Just don't expect to be able to move them around after you use them.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNixxen on 01/09/2014

They work. Simple as that. It's several tiny, tiny aluminum radiators with self adhesive thermal pads. No visual defects on my order Depending on the size and temperature of what you are trying to cool down, the miniature size of these ribs might be too small. You can't attach a fan to them(which isn'... Read more

1 0 2

• posted by00behave on 01/02/2014

works well considering their small size, o have used them for transistors , so that they can cope with mid level volumes none really that i can think of. these cant be used for high power outputs, but they arent designed for that, they are designed for ram so that isnt really a con for light to medium ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxn240 on 12/27/2013

Comes with double-sided tape (not mentioned in overview)! Fits perfect, you can attach a few of them in a row on a bigger surfaces. Good quality. Decreases heat well. Easy to use. The price should be a little lower. Delivered after over 7 weeks! You must be very careful where you stick them. Could be ... Read more

two heatsinks used on a wireless router + scale

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections