DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum W Type Cooler Heat Sink for RAM Memory - Silver (8PCS)
Customer’s impression:
OK None Good item Nice Quality Easy to apply
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8990934 on 04/22/2015

Pros: Adhesive on sinks is incredibly easy to use. Adheres easily to the surfaces of any chips. The size (except vertical) fits onto many components sufficiently Cons: These aluminium sinks lack mass and so do little to buffer increases in temperature. This makes the sinks better suited to that a... Read more

Impression:Nice Quality ,Good item;

0 0 0

• posted byTefla on 09/28/2014

Pros: small, cheap, and easy to fit Cons: not really any

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted bySoftario on 06/06/2014

It's excellent for graphic cards that don't have heat sinks in the ram chips. i installed them to a 9600gtx and 6970 and they helped a lot to dissipate the heat. Better use something else to attach it, rather than the tape. Arctic Alumina™ is great in these cases. A little small, but they get the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxn240 on 12/27/2013

Comes with double-sided tape (not mentioned in overview)! Fits perfect, you can attach a few of them in a row on a bigger surfaces. Good quality. Decreases heat well. Easy to use. The price should be a little lower. Delivered after over 7 weeks! You must be very careful where you stick be made of... Read more

two heatsinks used on a wireless router + scale

0 0 0

• posted byUrosTSI on 02/12/2013

Very good capability of cooling. Handy sticky bottom for applying. It dissipates heat great, aluminium quality is rather good. Small and easy aplicable. One got damaged during transport. It is probably due to very poor packaging. Just one thin transparent plastic bag. Would be great to come in it... Read more

Comparison - the one on the right is this one

0 0 0

• posted byhenhao on 08/03/2011

- The adhesive tape is good, and it holds them in place perfectly - The price is unbeatable - Easy to use - Work well - Very universal; you can use them on many different small components that require better heat dissipation -Not made of copper? These look a lot like some other heatsinks that I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndreas666 on 06/11/2011

Extremely cheap Fits over most RAM chips Simple To Use Good Adhesive Came in a small zip-lock bag for ease None really, none so far anyway i would have preferred if these were straight rather than spreading out Bought these because i run a small console modding business, used them in an xbox360,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPolonium on 12/08/2010

- build quality is, unlike the photo, very good. No sharp edges, nice polished Al heatsink. - just clean your chip and stick it firm with the self-adhesive tape! - tape is very thin, so hopefully no big heat resistance - seems to dissipate the heat very effectly, especially with a fan on top... -... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere