DX » Community » Reviews » Heat Sink Thermal Silicone Paste (10cm*10cm*0.1cm)
  • 5 star 13 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNorthernDIY on 12/05/2013

It's a replacement for all those thermal pads you find in devices between heatsinks and ICs, you know the ones that always disintegrate when you open it up. Works well, squishes nicely to make good contact. Convenient "cut to size" piece. This was *very hard* to find when I got it the first time. If you occasionally repair electronics, you'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxkirbz on 07/26/2013

Great amount, I still have half of it left. Fair pricepoint, with good packaging, just cut what need out. Pretty good heat transfer. Added two little squares to replicate the thickness of the one of the pads Sony had in it, and it was exactly the same, so I'm happy about that! No sticky surface which is kinda annoying. You have to press all them pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byk3bab on 07/22/2013

Works really well. Transfers a lot of heat. I had this on a high powered LED (draws 30 watts), and the heatsink got pretty hot to touch (needed an additional fan). Says a bit about how well the thermal pad works. It doesn't have any glue effect, so you need something to stick the heatsink to the device being cooled. I originally bought this for a projector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulik22 on 04/09/2013

Very good and very useful. Its a good size and if you need another size its easy to cut with a cutter. Usefull with the GPU of the laptop, new or old. I use it too in electronics components and work fine. Good for heat transfer, such as RAM in graphics cards or HDD's. For moment, no existing problem for product's. Good thermal pad which is fine for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylokkiuni on 02/08/2013

Good price, works great on 8800gts512 (but i don't know is it good heat conductor or not) Both sides are protected with plastic foil so no worries about keeping clean surfaces of the pads. Easy to cut with scissors or scalpel. Doesn't match on gtx295 - it's to thick and to hard, GPU doesn't touch the coolker (doble PCB version). I don't know what to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRCair on 12/03/2012

I´ve bought this to repair my old nVidia 8800 GTS - strange lines across LCD after a while signalized overheated memory chips. Instead of buying new card, I've just installed appropriate pieces of subject, and voila! It saves my $$$ and let me dismantle my video card :) Not really cons, but mine arrived with two "holes" - some other goods ... Read more

Thermal paste 1 Thermal paste 2 Thermal paste 3
    3 0
  • posted byAxeia on 08/17/2011

+ Cheap! about 2 bucks cheaper than the cheapest local alternative (and that's a big difference with a $4 product!). + Accurate description on DX with the sizes in both metric and imperial systems - It's not a perfect square (only con I could think of.. and that's some serious nitpicking) Bulkrates make these things even cheaper! If you're going to ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydangerous666 on 07/07/2011

+ A must buy material for DIY enthusiasts; + Appropriate build material; + Very good on heat transfer; + Doesn't get melt on high temperatures; + Can help on laptop maintenance; + Easily cut with scissors in the shape you need; + Well packed; + Very practical on situations where traditional thermal paste isn't applicable. - Could come in a bigger piece;... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymoe3ius on 07/06/2011

Its a good size and if you need another size its easy to cut with a cutter. Usefull with the GPU of the laptop, new or old. I use it too in electronics components and work fine. (I have a heat problem with the amplifier of the Home Theater and use this between the circuit and the disipator and work perfect) Its little, only 10 x 10 cm, 4 x 4 in, and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrooibos on 06/17/2011

This termal pad is great for your old laptop which gpu pad and other pices getting to hot. You can buy a lot and save more. In europe you would pay a lots of money for a little piece. I will change my old pad and have a cool laptop. The only con is for me is this pad a little bit too fin. But it is not a really con. I can use it. Another con is maybe ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections