DX » Community » Reviews » Heat Sink Thermal Silicone Paste (10cm*10cm*0.1cm)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Works great Practical
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexanderB on 12/15/2014

Pro's: + Works fine + about 1mm thickness for example for GPU memory. + Its pretty big, enough for a couple of applications / fixing multiple devices. Cons: - None. :D Other thoughts: * Replaced the pads on my GPU, dropped the temperatures of the memory and VRM a good bit, making a previously unreliable ... Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted byrgort on 11/17/2014

The price is not the best, but it works as expected, really easy to use as a thermal silicone, just cut and paste what you need. Easy of use an practical for LED COB strips. Read more

Impression:Useful, Practical;

0 0 0

• posted byMikeneal3844 on 10/22/2014

Works great, just what I needed for my peltier cooled camera project I am undertaking to see how much the noise will be reduced at lower temperatures. Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted byNorthernDIY on 12/05/2013

It's a replacement for all those thermal pads you find in devices between heatsinks and ICs, you know the ones that always disintegrate when you open it up. Works well, squishes nicely to make good contact. Convenient "cut to size" piece. This was *very hard* to find when I got it the first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxkirbz on 07/26/2013

Great amount, I still have half of it left. Fair pricepoint, with good packaging, just cut what need out. Pretty good heat transfer. Added two little squares to replicate the thickness of the one of the pads Sony had in it, and it was exactly the same, so I'm happy about that! No sticky surface which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byk3bab on 07/22/2013

Works really well. Transfers a lot of heat. I had this on a high powered LED (draws 30 watts), and the heatsink got pretty hot to touch (needed an additional fan). Says a bit about how well the thermal pad works. It doesn't have any glue effect, so you need something to stick the heatsink to the device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulik22 on 04/09/2013

Very good and very useful. Its a good size and if you need another size its easy to cut with a cutter. Usefull with the GPU of the laptop, new or old. I use it too in electronics components and work fine. Good for heat transfer, such as RAM in graphics cards or HDD's. For moment, no existing problem ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylokkiuni on 02/08/2013

Good price, works great on 8800gts512 (but i don't know is it good heat conductor or not) Both sides are protected with plastic foil so no worries about keeping clean surfaces of the pads. Easy to cut with scissors or scalpel. Doesn't match on gtx295 - it's to thick and to hard, GPU doesn't touch the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRCair on 12/03/2012

I´ve bought this to repair my old nVidia 8800 GTS - strange lines across LCD after a while signalized overheated memory chips. Instead of buying new card, I've just installed appropriate pieces of subject, and voila! It saves my $$$ and let me dismantle my video card :) Not really cons, but mine ... Read more

Thermal paste 1 Thermal paste 2 Thermal paste 3

0 0 4

• posted byAxeia on 08/17/2011

+ Cheap! about 2 bucks cheaper than the cheapest local alternative (and that's a big difference with a $4 product!). + Accurate description on DX with the sizes in both metric and imperial systems - It's not a perfect square (only con I could think of.. and that's some serious nitpicking) Bulkrates make ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections