DX » Community » Reviews » H10B 1.8" LCD Digital Auto Range Pen Type Multimeter (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byViktor Yakymenko on 05/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Functions; protective capsCons:Did not turn on, had to fix it (see below).OtherThoughts:After its arrival the multimeter was not working. Tried different set of batteries, but it would not turn on at all. Since I did not want to send the item back, I disassembled it and sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIQspice4 on 11/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:- Fast delivery. - Low cost. - High quality build. - very useful for all kinds of electrical/electronic trouble shooting. - Rubberised yellow jacket for non-slip grip & bump protection. - The probe tip is twist- to- retract for added safety. -Fast response ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParrotile on 10/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:A compact, and very useful little multimeter: Small enough to negotiate cramped spaces, and with enough range capacity for most hobby / domestic applications. Cons:A display backlight would have been a nice feature (but this slight disadvantage is offset by the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParrotile on 09/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good size and good balance. The display is clear, and all the functions are easily operated with one hand. I particularly like the retractable tip capability (no holes in the pocket). Seems as accurate as the Meterman DMM I usually use. Cons:An EL or LED displa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpawned on 07/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-Good build and feels quality -Measures everything you need for first analyze -It has logic function -Compact and easy to carry -Great tool in cars because of its size -Auto range works good -Accurate compared to a Fluke Cons:-Seeing inside pictures it doesn’t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections