DX » Community » Reviews » H10B 1.8" LCD Digital Auto Range Pen Type Multimeter (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymountainpete on 12/03/2013

Very easy to use once you learn the controls, appears accurate (although I haven't validated it), well made, includes test leads, retractable tip surprisingly helpful. A backlight on the display, but otherwise really not much. I purchased this before starting a number of major motorcycle wiring projects.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViktor Yakymenko on 05/14/2012

Functions; protective caps Did not turn on, had to fix it (see below). After its arrival the multimeter was not working. Tried different set of batteries, but it would not turn on at all. Since I did not want to send the item back, I disassembled it and saw the battery contacts were a little bit aside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIQspice4 on 11/25/2011

- Fast delivery. - Low cost. - High quality build. - very useful for all kinds of electrical/electronic trouble shooting. - Rubberised yellow jacket for non-slip grip & bump protection. - The probe tip is twist- to- retract for added safety. -Fast response time when measuring any analog signal. -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byParrotile on 10/08/2011

A compact, and very useful little multimeter: Small enough to negotiate cramped spaces, and with enough range capacity for most hobby / domestic applications. A display backlight would have been a nice feature (but this slight disadvantage is offset by the display hold capability). The Probe retract ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byParrotile on 09/10/2011

Good size and good balance. The display is clear, and all the functions are easily operated with one hand. I particularly like the retractable tip capability (no holes in the pocket). Seems as accurate as the Meterman DMM I usually use. An EL or LED display backlight would have been nice, but not essential.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpawned on 07/10/2011

-Good build and feels quality -Measures everything you need for first analyze -It has logic function -Compact and easy to carry -Great tool in cars because of its size -Auto range works good -Accurate compared to a Fluke -Seeing inside pictures it doesn’t look like a CATIII device -There is no separate ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections