DX » Community » Reviews » E27 1210 6W 84-LED 588-Lumen 6500K Light Bulb - White (85~265V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynoizefreak on 05/08/2014

the bulb have amazing illuminance level ! very nice kelvin color. first one bought about an half year ago and still use it. now bought another one - also works great - same color - same illuminance. thanks prefer to buy 4500k color but if you need this light for small rooms - use it. actually 4500k light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspadukas on 04/01/2014

Cheep and bright, last for two years, not noticed any different from the start of usage. ey, very recomend, Cold light little bit suffer, do not expect that it will replace your normal bulb eaqualy. I would compare it with 50W bulb. Also it works much better if open and not covered with any sheet of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanishe on 11/04/2013

works great gives lots of light had one for almost a year in the kids romm and now buying one for the other my bedroom. you need 2 of them to get the room rally bright but this is a big room comes wrapped nicely and seems to be build ok. nothing shakes or breaks. good quality overall. It takes it ~1.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypepehillo on 10/05/2013

very nice leds bulb, very high intensity of light, I bought four of this model. two of them are working perfecty since months ago . It starts fast and iluminate from the beginning with the same intensity. two of them started to blink and they are uninstalled. The internal electronic module is failling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykahekili on 08/23/2013

This IS the bulb you want if you have these types of bulbs on your boat. Replacing the old tube type bulbs made a huge difference in the available light in my salon/galley areas. Plus, very little heat, and reduced load on my genset. The bulb can be rotated to direct light in the preferred direction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatreco on 06/03/2013

The light is very strong, and as a very litle comsunption, I mesured it and it´s about 6,5W, and you can´t stare at the light, because is so strong. As a very nice feature, after you install the lamp you can still turn it 20 to 30 degres on both sides to adjust the direction of light, very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySuicideOG on 04/06/2013

Very strong, I put one in the outside lamp for about 8 months ago so it is in moist conditions and not a single led has burnt nor has anything rust yet. Inside it doesnt matter that they have to be turned, you dont need to light up the roof. For these I havent found any cons in about 1 year usage, maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatreco on 02/28/2013

What to say of this lamp, it is very bright, brighter than other, more power consumption LED lamps that has less light, this one draws 6w of power, and give you about 75W (incandescent light), power. Very bright not very blueish light, its white light, I use it in my kitchen, and two of these can easily ... Read more

Kitchen ceeling Kitchen ceeling

0 0 0

• posted byarmadilloshield on 02/19/2013

This is my second ordered. Really love this LED light, I change most of my house lighting to this LED light. Maybe will order some more for spare :) I hope it will last at least for few years. At least 4-5 years maybe, but if last for 3 years I think good enough. So far nothing. If the price can be lower ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHeede on 02/11/2013

It provides a lot of light It has a quite low watt usage It provides a very uniform lighting downwards It provides a very clinically white light It is quite long, so you need to be sure that it will fit in your lamp I know it is stated that the light is white, but it still turned out to be too light ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections