DX » Community » Reviews » 48-LED Macro Ring Light with 6 Adapter Rings (5500K~6500K / 2*AA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byToxoplasma on 05/02/2013

Easy to use bright light, gives uniform illumination. Very lightweight. Can be used with soviet stereo microscopes as circular light (I don't recommend this usage but the possibility exists). Works good with sigma 50mm F2.8 lens. Comes with AC adapter. Battery block is useless very fragile. Not suitable for sigma 150 f2.8 lens (it has 72mm filter size)... Read more

49mm ring for MBS-1 microscope Ring light with MBS-1 microscope Ring light with MBS-9 microscope
    0 0
  • posted bysujay0000 on 02/05/2013

- Excellent for MACRO or any photography where you want continuous beam of light. - Fits flawlessly with the number of attachments provided. - Best for the price.. Total ROI! Don't know if this is classified as a con, The Light differs based on power levels on the batteries. Provides good light and exposure, incase you have those basic SLR's with low ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBgenevcius on 11/12/2012

The light is very strong and bright, just like I needed. It comes with all the adapter rings as described. The controls left/righ/full work perfectly. The power cable is very long. Good built quality The battery power unit is a little oversized, but not a big deal. Other than that, no cons at all. I didnt't try it using batteries yet. It is perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhiscoca on 04/21/2011

1. Good Build quality 2. Provides an acceptable light output for medium macro photography 3. Not over priced 1. Short battery life 2. Light output very variable depending on Battery condition 3. No multi country power plug adapters provide 4. On some lens will produce vignette Well worth it for medium macro shots, very close tends to overlight subject,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybararay on 11/03/2010

Very cool. Very bright white light. Subject to capture useful thing. Regulated side of the glow. Mounted as a filter, which is very convenient, free spins on the fixture. Feelings, while not original, but very high quality pieces that will last a long time. I expected that it will flash that lights up when you press the shutter button on the camera.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrisEz on 05/18/2010

This ring is SUPER BRIGHT! I was shooting at F22 (1/60) in a dark room! The diffusion is great, the cord length is perfect, the ring adaptors work perfectly. the battery power unit is a little oversized, fragile and ugly, but it does the job. The amount of light comming from this little ring is really quite stunning. It is effective to 2 stops at 2m,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections